Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band in 903 on Tuesday night?

Options
  • 04-06-2009 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭

Any one know who they are, they were amazing!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭dantbyhid

You talking about the acoustic covers band??

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Buglim

This sounds fimiliar....... You were in a bar drunk????? The band sounded unreal????? You didn't get the name of the band because you were plastered....... You hear them sober and they sound sh1te.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

Buglim wrote: »
    This sounds fimiliar....... You were in a bar drunk????? The band sounded unreal????? You didn't get the name of the band because you were plastered....... You hear them sober and they sound sh1te.:D

Didn't have a pint on me!:D

But yep ive have done such b4.

dantbyhid wrote: »
    You talking about the acoustic covers band??

Thats the one!

They did Creedence, Beatles, Pearl Jam, MGMT,MOdest Mouse! etc!

Do u know of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

The lead singer had dark hair?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Buglim wrote: »

Oh I ve been there!

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭dantbyhid

Thats the one!

They did Creedence, Beatles, Pearl Jam, MGMT,MOdest Mouse! etc!

Do u know of them?

No. don't know the name. They had the usual Galway covers band faces in them though. They are probably there every Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 fatleomessi

judging form the playlist.. I'd say converse allstars who are back on the scene after a break.. couldn't be sure though

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

according to the festival programme it was FYC who played theer on tues night...

according to the festival programme it was FYC who played theer on tues night...

Thank You.

I met the bassist in the meanwhile and he sorted me out w/info.Thanks Pyne.

• Advertisement
Advertisement