Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which do you prefer doing?

• 04-06-2009 3:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭

Well which do you get more enjoyment out of doing?

Its a ton+ finish for me. More skill involved IMO. I hit roughly the same amount of each, maybe slightly more 180's.

Which do you prefer doing? 21 votes

Hitting a Ton Plus finish
    0% 0 votes
    Hitting a 180
    80% 17 votes
    I don't vote in polls
    14% 3 votes
    Atari Jaguar
    4% 1 vote

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Definitely a Ton+ finish. I don't hit many 180's, in fact I practically never hit them but I hit loads of 140's. DUnno why. I have hit a good few Ton+ finishes and even though I hit them much more than 180's they are much better to hit because they win you the leg in style. You can two 180's in a leg but if you can't hit that double you won't win it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

love hitting 100+ finishes, love goin weird ways for them to:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Jay.cymru

100+ finishes are much more satisfying, although played for 2 hours last night and may aswel of had my eyes closed i was that bad :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

I would say that people who don't really throw darts would go for the 180 option.

Those of us who do would know better.

Ton+ ftw ........ literally.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭D_murph

Ton+ finishes are nice always. Especially when your opponent is on a double and you really need to pull it off :D.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

Definitley a Ton+ finish. A 180 is great but it doesnt win games , a finish does !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Alright lads I´m still in Berlin, very drunk:D!
    Oh I love that Berliner beer!;):D
    I have to get up at 6:eek::(:D
    How is Osborne doing?

100+ fininishes by the way!

Advertisement