Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was Maurice Ahern eldctioneering at the veterans ceremony?

Options
  • 04-06-2009 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Does anyone agree with what is in the article below about Maurice Ahern electioneering at the verterans ceremony?

http://www.tribune.ie/news/home-news/article/2009/may/31/department-denies-electioneering-at-veterans-cerem/

It just seems to me that we have the government scrathing each other's backs. I cannot believe that Maurice Ahern was there for no other reason then to raise his awareness of his political running.

Do other's who read this agree? Do you think Maurice Ahern was canvassing while at it? It's a bit odd that he went with his brother Bertie Ahern!

What do people think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭population

Yup it was a disgrace. Elements of my family have a military background and after attending the funeral of one and seeing the dignified military send off he got I cant help but feel that this is another disgusting attempt by FF to attatch themselves to people who actually did something for Ireland and indeed the world.

Scum=FF

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭murrayp4

Vote Maurice Ahern!
    (I've got €50 on him @ 17/1...oh please, oh please....):D

Advertisement