Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Results - Provisional and Final

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭TDOie

Happy with my results. Roll on next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Until you physically get your degree you are a Graduand, only then will you "officially" be a Graduate.

Kaptain Redeye, you cease to amaze me with your almost forensic like attention to detail!;) So the correct term would have to be 'sweet... I am officially a graduand.'
    One quick question, does that mean we can (presuming we 'graduate' later on)
    drink in that pub near Loughlinstown, the 'Graduate' I think it's called?
    Either way the hard business is over with, thankfully!

Anyone staying on for a postgrad or jumping the Belfield ship for greener pastures?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭wexican

El Siglo wrote: »
    Kaptain Redeye, you cease to amaze me with your almost forensic like attention to detail!;) So the correct term would have to be 'sweet... I am officially a graduand.'
    One quick question, does that mean we can (presuming we 'graduate' later on)
    drink in that pub near Loughlinstown, the 'Graduate' I think it's called?
    Either way the hard business is over with, thankfully!

Anyone staying on for a postgrad or jumping the Belfield ship for greener pastures?

Didn't that pub burn to the ground only this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Trying to find a job at the moment... not fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I just checked online and have been given a conditional offer for a history MA. I think I'll speak to someone in the Careers Office to figure out what I should do as I'm not sure whether to stay on or not.
    wexican wrote:
    Didn't that pub burn to the ground only this week?

No that was the Graduand. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

I've applied for one in English. Still haven't heard a pip back about it yet..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

I want my results. My last exam was a month ago. Repeats are in just over a month. I want my results...

Edit: Someone must've seen my post. I finally got them. Happy :D Thank you for your time, please continue enjoying your summer...

Advertisement