Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great singer, bit of a plum

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭lebowski11

Chris Martin
    Paddy Casey

Seen Paddy Casey live twice.He seemed to spend more time telling people to be quiet than actually playing any music.For me you have to command peoples attention when playing live rather than demanding it.Like his music but that sort of behviour turned me off him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

lebowski11 wrote: »
    For me you have to command peoples attention when playing live rather than demanding it.

That's a very good point.

I stumbled into Chris Martin in the reception of Air Studio in London where they were making their last album.

I piped up " Doin' a bit of singin', Chris ?" to which he replied " Yea " and sped away from me as fast as his expensively clad feet would take him !

We've been close ever since ....;)

Advertisement