Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wallpaper in Dublin?

Options
  • 04-06-2009 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

My mother is looking for reasonable priced wallpaper in Dublin. She was in B&Q today and she seen wallpaper @ €30 a roll :eek:

thanks

Comments

My mother is looking for reasonable priced wallpaper in Dublin. She was in B&Q today and she seen wallpaper @ €30 a roll :eek:

thanks

I get mine on ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Hi Gerry keanes in Talbot street is one of the few wallpaper shops left and can be a lot cheaper than most places ,there is also a shop at the top of Thomas street but can be expensive.Laura Ashley do wallpaper as do Next .Hope your mother finds what looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

shardylan wrote: »
    Hi Gerry keanes in Talbot street is one of the few wallpaper shops left and can be a lot cheaper than most places ,there is also a shop at the top of Thomas street but can be expensive.Laura Ashley do wallpaper as do Next .Hope your mother finds what looking for.
    Thanks for that, I'll pass on the info :)

Advertisement