Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars: The Old Republic Trailer

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

"**** yeah I want to join via holoprojector!" :D

That's a pretty glowing first imperssion from Gabe. Looking forward to this even more now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭RichieD

Will this game ever be released?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

11th October seemingly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

Skerries wrote: »
    11th October seemingly

Were are you getting the 11th of October from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I'm looking forward to this so much, really am , every video that trickles out just wets the appetite.

Some insider news is that Bioware have set a date for when they want their ingame tech support up and running, 1st week in September. So unless they want people sitting for a month doing nothing, I'd imagine that September/October is probs the date

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

That's interesting alright. I could settle for a September start. Hell, even October wouldn't be too bad, I'm just dreading them trying to save it for a Holiday release...

Where did you hear that, anyways? (To either)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Methionine

Hmm. The Star Wars movies are being released on Blu-ray on the 16th September, I wonder if there will be a tie-in of some sort.

Advertisement