Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Capoeira KO

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

holy **** that was cool, off to get my dancin shorts:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Now the loser has to suffer the embarrassment of being K.O.'d by a ballerina :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

That was cool-doubt he'll ever do it again though!!

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Drunkmonkey79

That was savage, real novelty knockout.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Maynard

Quality KO.

Would like to see the ratio of success to getting KTFO that the Capoeira boys have in MMA though. Watching this clip again you feel that, if the loser was able to close the distance and tie the winner up, he'd be denied the necessary room to excecute any of these mad-arse kicks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

its a bit of a dark horse in mma id say , rare to see it practiced in mma no ?, even rarer to see it so blatantly and with such a KTFO results :D

Which is very surprising given the amount of Brazilians in main stream mma.

Edit : after reading my post back i couldnt help but lol @ Brazilians, i'm such a child :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭cactus jack

i've only done a small bit of mma training but for me anyone entering an mma event who has had that kick thrown at them once in a round would be looking for that same kick to come again for the leg lock subnission that should be duly applied. or am i the only one looking for that tap???

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

i've only done a small bit of mma training but for me anyone entering an mma event who has had that kick thrown at them once in a round would be looking for that same kick to come again for the leg lock subnission that should be duly applied. or am i the only one looking for that tap???
    That sounds like a lot of commitment for a kick thats very difficult to judge the angle,speed and power they come from. Could be aiming lower or higher the next time around

Also its easy to analyze these things but id be a bit thrown off and kinda confused against an opponent who moves like that

Advertisement