Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Umm Half Price icebergers, choc ices and loop the loops

• 04-06-2009 5:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Valid until Saturday June 6th. Other offers till June 16th
    2nd-june.jpg

Also 9 packs of Loop the loops and Choc ices are Half Price
    HB-Loop-the-Loop-Mutli-Pack.jpg HB Loop the Loop 9 Pack €2.14
    HB-Choc-Ice-Multi-Pack.jpgHB Choc Ice 9 Pack€2.39

Rolo-&-Smarties.jpgAnd Half Price Rolo Oval Tub / Smarties Oval Tub 950ml €2.99

Offer valid until 16.06.09

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

They also have 1 litre tubs of Iceberger/Brunch/ChocMallow for €2 (half price).

And 12 pack of Petit Filous is half price €2. Print off a pigsback coupon and get a further yoyo off. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Mmmmm... Choc Ice! :D

Cheers OP! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Super Valu have Twisters half price, I think it was €2.60 for 8.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

mcgovern wrote: »
    Super Valu have Twisters half price, I think it was €2.60 for 8.

Didnt see that. They had offers on a few weeks ago which i posted, but they are since over. The twisters aren't shown on this weeks offers though Link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Drumster

is this offer for supervalu? if not where is it??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Davy wrote: »
    Didnt see that. They had offers on a few weeks ago which i posted, but they are since over. The twisters aren't shown on this weeks offers though Link

They didn't have any big in-store ads for them either (though they had plenty of other ice-creams on special), but a member of staff told me they were half-price and they did indeed scan at in or around €2.60.
    Drumster wrote: »
    is this offer for supervalu? if not where is it??

Original post is in Dunnes Stores, which should be blindingly obvious if you looked at the image...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Drumster

oh right eh.. i must be then!:p Thanks for the reply all the same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Last Day for Icebergers and the offers on the main picture.

The loop the loops and the choc ices available till June 16th... pity the weather has changed :(

Advertisement