Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

22" Monitor Recommendations

Options
  • 04-06-2009 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hi,

I've moved house and now in a place that has a room for my PC, (use to use the TV) so i'm looking for monitor recommendations, the only things that i would like the monitor to have is:

22"
    DVI
    2ms responce time
    up to €350

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Virgil°

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Virgil° wrote: »

Another +1 for the Samsung T2x0 series.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Funkiwi75

do you two have this monitor?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Funkiwi75 wrote: »
    do you two have this monitor?

I went with the T260 edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭david p

This one seems to be similar enough, plus it has HDMI input.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Funkiwi75 wrote: »
    Hi,

I've moved house and now in a place that has a room for my PC, (use to use the TV) so i'm looking for monitor recommendations, the only things that i would like the monitor to have is:

22"
    DVI
    2ms responce time
    up to €350

Thanks

I have one of those. Brilliant monitor, i'm gonna pick up a second one fairly soon!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

daverage wrote: »
    This one seems to be similar enough, plus it has HDMI input.

I have that LG, I find it very good thus far, but with a bigger budget I would splash out a bit more. The only thing I would fault the LG for is it has no inbuilt speakers (and that is not really a fault at all really give the price), not a problem for me, soundcard does me just fine. It does carry HDMI sound and has an audio output if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Funkiwi75

Just found this on CNET:

http://reviews.cnet.com/best-lcd-monitors/?tag=leftColumnArea1.0

Looks like Dell does a really good monitor. But prob value for money the LG sounds like the one to go for, since im not a hard core gamer.

Advertisement