Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How much for VW Passat 03/60k on clock???

• 04-06-2009 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

i have seen few cars in last 6 weeks now i think i m happy with what i saw today and now i getting some professional to have look at. (cars Ireland and they are charging me 99 euro for this)
    car spec.
    vw passat 03 TDI 130bhp full service history. and its SE model, 60k on clock what should i be paying for this car? any idea?
    sorry forget to say its private sale
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

A look at the market on carzone and the like will reveal the prices for this model/years etc.
    But what are you getting from Cars Ireland for your €99?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I'm guessing it's from the UK, you'd wanna verify the mileage with a VW service history either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭flatpack

thanx guys for very quick reply,
    A look at the market on carzone and the like will reveal the prices for this model/years etc.
    But what are you getting from Cars Ireland for your €99?
    on carzone price are nearly impossible for persone like me to consider, i rang one passat guy last week and he was so desperet to sell i could bring his car to me (70 miles travel) and on phone without much effort 500 off the add price.:eek:
    from cars ireland i m getting car inspection service from them. any experience with them???
    colm_mcm wrote: »
    I'm guessing it's from the UK, you'd wanna verify the mileage with a VW service history either way.

car was imported from uk (purchased from main vw dealer with milage on receipt)

and timing belt was replaced at 50k
    car from inside is very cleen from look.

Advertisement