Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my baby with bump is now fine thankfully

Options
  • 04-06-2009 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭

hi everyone,
    i posted a couple of nights ago because my son had bumped his head and was sick during the night. the thread was closed, and i completely understand why, but at the time of posting i was just up the walls and not thinkin straight, just desperate for quick advice, i realise of course that boards cant be held responsible for any advice given on such a serious matter. thaedydal advised me to go to caredoc, which really is the only advice to put your mind at ease and safety of baby first. my baba is fine, but i know not everyone comes out as lucky

however my reason for posting here is to thank anyone who showed an interest, its nice to feel a sense of community online.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Glad everything worked out loismustdie, I understand the panic, the gods know how many times I've rang my mam when something unxpected happened with my two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

I understand your fear so well, Loismustdie! I've made a few trips to Doc-on-call over the years with toddlers having head injuries, once my daughter had a bang which coincided with a dose of flu that was going around at the time but you just panic! And it's impossible to watch them all the time when they're so active.

Glad your little soldier is okay!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Just a quick thanks to you for coming back and letting us know how your baba got on...
    Delighted to hear he was okay in the end
    Nice one:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Great to hear. The fear (and the relief) can be so strong...

Advertisement