Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New mum looking for friends

Options
  • 04-06-2009 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello,
    I am a new, first time mom and have a lovely 6 week old baby boy. I live in Charlesland park and really need to get out and meet new mothers. I'm still learning to cope with my lo's cries and tantrums so keep worrying whether and when I should go out, ever for a little stroll but I guess I will feel more confident with some company. Give me a nudge if anyone is around and keen. Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Loopers

Hi tsukhija,

There used to be a 'Buggy Buddies' group organised by the Charlesland Recreation Centre. It's the little building beside the running track and skate board park just beyond Jackie Skelly Gym (head toward N11 and turn left at the first roundabout!). I think it woudl be a great way of meeting new parents and for getting out of the house with the baby. Here is the number so maybe give them a ring and enquire if it is still running: 01-2016145

Here is a link to a previous forum on it: http://wwww.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055054918

Advertisement