Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graffiti artists??

Options
  • 04-06-2009 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi Sorry if im posting in the wrong place but im lookin for someone to do graffiti writing and couple of cars stuff like that.. i have rented a premissis in lucan for car valeting and would love to funky it up a bit..:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

I'm a graffiti writer. pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Thought of you when I read this actually, but didn't want to volunteer you ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Yeah same, also forgot the proper name to use >.<

Didn't want hot2def's crew comin at me :pac:

Crew is such a cool word

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Hmmm, i use to be pretty big in the scene. Haven't touched a can since 17th of may last year though.

I'd be interested to see if i can still do it, but i don't want to fúck up your place.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

what did you write man?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Use to write nope, then i moved on to sauce, which i had a really sweet bomb for. Got caught after about two weeks of writing sauce. I was so pissed.

I think i have a few sketches and stuff on the computer.
    Searching time.

5022158079a7806405177l.jpg
    Picture007.jpg
    Was trying out a few new names. Liked this one.
    doosher1.jpg

DON'T DO ILLEGAL STUFF KIDS!
    Take it from me, it's not worth it.

Cant find any sauce stuff or pieces. If i can get any i'll post it.

What about you?

Advertisement