Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I hate Noirin Kelly thread!!

Options
  • 04-06-2009 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭

Unleash Hell folks!!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Just proved her desperation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭emurphy

**** me you guys are fast

yes though you are quite correct she's an ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

"I worked tooooooo hard to get here"

Out Out Out Out

haha she is a **** and now she looks like one too.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

She might be a muppet, but with no eyebrows she's just a tard

stop making fun of her

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

She's a housemate now ..with a tash :(

She might be a muppet, but with no eyebrows she's just a tard

stop making fun of her

eh no shes definately a ****.:mad:

Actually I don't hate, just think shes a muppet, she's Meh, not even worthy of hate.

actually the biggest **** is this **** presenting on E4. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Davina?

• Advertisement

the guy rapping by the way not davina... she'd still get it.:D

Correct ginny , hate is to strong a word which she is not worthy of .

I wonder if she'l crawl out of he own arse long enough to at least get her t*ts out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

I love her

Would like to be alone with her in the bedroom, lucky Rodrigo

benwavner wrote: »
    I wonder if she'l crawl out of he own arse long enough to at least get her t*ts out.

doubt it been pullin her top up from the first minute. It would have been easy to let them slip already if she wanted but unfortunately not. :(

Well tbh, she would get it....................but.................she would be told she was sh*ite afterwards!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I could be wrong but I don't think she'll turn out to be as bad as she appears. I think her video package was just a way to hype herself up and get on the show. Time will tell.

C'mon people......Ireland always put the weirdos in!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I could be wrong but I don't think she'll turn out to be as bad as she appears. I think her video package was just a way to hype herself up and get on the show. Time will tell.

I'm inclined to agree with you here*. I've a sneaky feeling that she'll actually have a vulnerable and compassionate side, and that we just may end up liking her.

* nows that a ****ing rarity !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 maverick09

• Advertisement

I'm inclined to agree with you here*. I've a sneaky feeling that she'll actually have a vulnerable and compassionate side, and that we just may end up liking her.

* nows that a ****ing rarity !!!

no

Ah that's the name of the game ,ya have to hype yourself up to be liked /disliked .It's part and parcel of the BB concept and she wont be any different to the other BB people in that respect .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ilovelamp81

she was on the real world sydney a few years ago, she was going out with one of the guys from the cast...

Wheres the hate people??????????????????????/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,604 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Looks this is the "guys who got blown out by her thread" isn't that right Ben and Dave!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

Was talking to a guy who knows her and he said him and his mates were perplexed by the cocky intro video because she's not like that in real life at all...apparently. Now this guy is not a D4 head or Rugger Bugger, ie. not a stuck up his own arse type of person, the type that might not see vanity for what it is.

Looks this is the "guys who got blown out by her thread" isn't that right Ben and Dave!!!

Jebus...........can you not just hate people because they are a complete tool anymore? By your "opinion", she must have blown out a lot of guys and girls, because theres plenty that hate her! I just hate that type of person, the person that thinks they deserve money and fame because they go into a room and get filmed 24/7. btw, as u may know, this is not her 1st time on tv.

Failed to become a celeb from Real Worl Sydney...
    Failed to become a celeb from Assets Model Agency.(not sure bout this 1)
    .....so went back to stock shelves in Dunnes Stores.

She just isnt contributing to anything wortwhile...FAME CHASER!!

Still putting €50 on her to win tho....not as weird as everyone else!

I must have been blown out by Ray Shah too................HATE that ****!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

benwavner wrote: »
    C'mon people......Ireland always put the weirdos in!

Hey!! there are a lot of weirdos in the past not from ireland aswel :P
    and btw i dont like Noirin at all either, she needs to spend less time with Marcus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

Hi,
    I hate Noirin and always knew she was a stuck up b*tch from day 1. It's pasted across her face and and evident in the tone of her voice everytime she speaks.

I wonder is there any chance she will become a celebrity after this even if she was voted out next week for example or this week if she was up. I don't think she deserves anything - not even the steam of my p*ss. I hate these celebrities that have zero reason to be famous such as that re*tard Jodie Marsh or Jordan. What a bunch of tools. Jodie Marsh is just a tart and extremely ugly. What the f*ck is wrong with her nose like? How can she be a glamour model. The only guys that fancy would fancy her are guys with zero taste - suppose theres alot of them around.

Some housemates that win big brother do deserve to be famous I think when they are a great role model. Shilpa Shetty for example deserves to be on the newspapers and in magazines. Noirin might be good looking (I don't think shes that great either) but she's a rotten person inside and I don't think she would contribute to society in anyway like for example the inspiring Shilpa Shetty would.

I have more to vent but I can't think of it now.

Why can't everyone stand for something like Siavash and Freddie in the house / in everyday life?

The other housemates just don't seem to really stand for anything. Carly doesn't listen to herself - she is most influenced out of the whole lot by Lisa. Charlie is trapped to a certain extent by the group. Sophie is harmless - just not able to think for herself. Lisa is an absolute scumbag - looks like one and acts like one. Kris - Either lacks intelligence or isn't inclined to reflect on himself etc. He doesn't seem to see that he's very influenced by Lisa - he thinks hes independent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Noirin is the biggest fake in there. She has no genuine ties to anyone, she sneaks from group to group, trying to get in with who ever's popular so she won't get nominated.

Though to be fair I totally love her for encouraging that reaction from Halfwith last night :D

Advertisement