Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I hate Noirin Kelly thread!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Nanook32

Yeah Freddies reaction was priceless, I've never seen anything like it before :)

But my god do I DESPISE Noirin. Her voice and everything my god, it actually irritates me! Why the hell does she have to shout over everyone?! And she makes no sense.... The most irritating is that she'd never pick a barney with any of the girls, its always the boys cause she a gee head!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭kravmaga

Well Kris is gone now, surprise surprise

Fair play to Half wit in surviving again

But to get back on track........

Noirin is 2 faced and betrayed Siavash last night.

She has a big fcuking mouth

Not to be trusted and she is not the brightest upstairs tbh

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

she is not the brightest upstairs tbh

yeah she is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Noirin.....
    what can I say... used to see her round Dunnes, back in the day when she had braids...
    and now when I look at her I think of the footballer Steven Pienaar
    :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭discostick12

What Can I Say About Her?
    She's Defo Playing The Biggest Game, But Fair Dues To Her Like!
    What Would U Do If U Were A Housemate? :confused:
    I Know I Wouldn B Able To Hack It!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

What Can I Say About Her?
    She's Defo Playing The Biggest Game, But Fair Dues To Her Like!
    What Would U Do If U Were A Housemate? :confused:
    I Know I Wouldn B Able To Hack It!!

I just hope the voting public see sense and get rid of her before Karly, Karly will be up again, no doubt, but as Siavash has given Noirin a once off nomination this is the one chance to get her out!!! *prays* :D

If I was a housemate I would chill out and enjoy it. I would only start an argument with someone if I was sure I was able to argue back in a coherent logical way. Not the grasping at straws but saying it like she's Eva Peron style that Noirin chooses.

Also her whole thing with Marcus...'I'm not going to be some one else, I am who I am' milarkey....omg how monotonous is that? She's like a 16 year old trying to 'find herself' :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Noirin.....
    what can I say... used to see her round Dunnes, back in the day when she had braids...
    and now when I look at her I think of the footballer Steven Pienaar
    :(

Was she working there? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Was she working there? :D

Yeah, when i was workin there, between 2001-03.
    she was working in the timepiece restaurant.:)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Should be interesting to see what happens with this new Tom fella. She fancies him, he likes her and Marcus is NOT happy. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

i hope tom makes a fool of marcus, marcus is a muppet and needs to be put in his place,which is a zoo. i used to know noirin but now i cant stand her, she's a two faced bucket of scold

• Advertisement
Advertisement