Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Slayer album...................

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

I look forward to it,all their releases are pretty solid and they don't really have any "weak" albums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭quoteunquote

I didn't really like their last offering but fingers crossed this'll be more interesting.

I'm starting to think it's a Slayer requirement that they mention blood in every album. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭millington

Look up Psychopathy Red, it was released last year I think. It's average now.

I quite liked the last 3 albums but they're no comparison to Seasons or Raining Blood.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

This is great news, always like to hear new material from Slayer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,632 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Everything after Seasons seems 'meh' to me, but Christ Illusion has some nice tracks.

Maybe I'm just a Lombardo fan :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Everything after Seasons seems 'meh' to me, but Christ Illusion has some nice tracks.

I'm pretty much the same tbh. I'll buy this though when it comes out,the vocals on that track that hit youtube last year were terrible but i'll always give new slayer material a go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Cathy666

Savage. Any idea when it will be released? I know it says later this year, but I'm very impatient.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

lord lucan wrote: »
    ...,the vocals on that track that hit youtube last year were terrible....

Last couple of interviews i saw, Tom was off his face. He may just be biding his time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

I think it's due around september.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

Psycopathy Red is pretty crap. They're obviously running out of steam, but shur leave em off.

Advertisement