Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GETTING BANNED FOR BEING RIPPED OFF FOR €50

Options
  • 04-06-2009 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭

ok a transfer was arranged in the poker section for 50 euro,

the guy sticks me and i try to warn other players about this guy and i'm the one getting warned about being banned,

i did not once ask for this guys details nor help recovering my money simply warning other poker players and i'm the one getting banned :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Hi Donkathon.

We have already discussed this by pm.

You and twasantis had a disagreement over the transfer.

Both of you brought the discussion to this thread. This thread is only for people to make first contact regarding transfers. It is not for discussion or raising problems for discussion.
    The first post in that thread is clear in that all transfers are at your own risk.
    The poker mods or boards.ie won't mediate in disputes.

Later in that thread you posted several complaints and information regarding this transfer. I soft-deleted them and asked you to attempt to sort it out with twasantis, here.

You continued to post all around the Online poker forum, you were warned again by both me and KevIRL that you would be banned if you continued, i.e. banned for ignoring a mod warning/request.

Advertisement