Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

T-Bag in Heroes (and other casting news)...

• 05-06-2009 12:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭

Nice casting for Season 4 (Volume 5) of Heroes. Robert Knepper is a great actor.... Madeline Zima from Californication also joins the cast.

Season four of Heroes begins filming next Monday, and the cast of guest stars is beginning to fill out. Along with returning regulars, like Star Trek's Zachary Quinto, Volume Five: Redemption will include a new villain and a new friend for Hayden Panettiere's wayward Claire.

Who are these new characters, and what is the setting for season four? Here's what we know:

According to the Hollywood Reporter, Prison Break's Robert Knepper (aka creepmaster T-Bag) will be playing Samuel, a charismatic fellow with a knack for mischief. For at least six episodes, Knepper's Samuel will be the key figure in the death carnival, the primary new setting and storyline for season four. (Because as anyone who's ever dipped a toe in contemporary popular media knows, there's nothing more evil than traveling carnies and their rictus-faced clown friends.)

Also on deck for Heroes season four is Madeline Zima, whose life this summer will be intercutting between Californication, where she plays cerebral tease Mia, and the environs of fictional Costa Verde, Calif., where she will be in college with Claire. According to the Hollywood Reporter, Zima's Heroes character, Gretchen, is "an edgy outsider."

In other news, look for the casting later this month of new character Emma, who is hot, hearing impaired and smart. Emma will first appear in episode three and recur throughout the volume. She is expected to be a new love interest for Peter Petrelli (Milo Ventimiglia). Masi Oka's Hiro Nakamura will also be a major focus of Volume Four, as he works to undo some of the damage done to his life since the eclipse unleashed his powers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Zachary Quinto is still going to be in Heroes. I thought he was gone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

god not hiro again, unless hes gonna go off and get trained (as a samuri) this season just dont bother with the useless office worker, hes a waste of time, if he had his powers, and was trained as a samuri, he may be able to serve a purpose, and if hes there, god help us, ando is there also, im sorry i have devoted enough attention to these caracters and have tried to like them, but it just isnt happening,

kudos though, on getting knepper onboard, and quinto back, at least there doing something to make me watch season 4,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Came expecting tea bagging, left disappointed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

D wrote: »

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I came in expecting her:
    insidesoap.jpg
    or her:
    sister.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

D wrote: »

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Zachary Quinto is still going to be in Heroes. I thought he was gone?

I'd guess it'll be the odd guest appearance, like seeing himself in the mirror or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

jor el wrote: »
    I'd guess it'll be the odd guest appearance, like seeing himself in the mirror or something.

I'm going to assume that for most of the season that flashes of sylar are going to come out in Nathan and things like you said happening with maybe the last couple him coming back in full. That would mean he'd only need a couple of days shooting.

I personally don't think Nathan will be able to pull it off unless he's a much better actor then we've seen in the show.

If it wasn't for T-Bag joining the cast I don't think i'd be bothering with next season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Actually, from set pics etc, it seems like Quinto will be around a good bit.... Not as much as usual I'd imagine but still fairly prominent...... Thank flip. I hope the Naylar story gets kicked after 6 episodes max and they just bring back Sylar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41 Quilly

i hear Robert Knepper did so well in his first few episode that their going to keep him on a regular character. Our new Silar if u will

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

He is one of the truly worthy replacements of sylar.

Good actor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Actually TBF from the promo he looks excelent in it.

The Nathan/Sylar thing is going to be OK I think. Provided they don't overdo it.

Advertisement