Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What teams have updates for Turkey?

• 05-06-2009 12:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,592 ✭✭✭✭

ESPImperium wrote the Possible Developments :

McLaren: Fully New intigrated DDD, some minor aero tweaks.

Ferrari: New rear suspension and fully intigrated DDD. New Chassis for Felipe Massa.

BMW Sauber: Anything, it cant get any worse, can it??? In reality, DDD First version and a non-superconductor KERS, probably alot more aero tweaks.

Renault: Lots of aero tweaks, and a new front suspension and front wing/nosecone. Updated KERS system.

Toyota: Finally putting all the tweaks from the last 3 races together and getting a cohesive package with them, and starting to hone it.

STR: Sticking plaster DDD as used by RBR at Monaco, and some other small aero tweaks. Posible running of the Ferrari KERS system on one car.

Red Bull: Full new rear end to incorperate fully integrated DDD and Pull Rod suspension.

Williams: General aero update.

Force India: General aero update, and same as Toyota, make package cohesive and hone it.

Brawn GP: General aero update with some new mechanical updates.

Ferrari: New rear suspension and fully integrated DDD. New Chassis for Felipe Massa.

vs.

Brawn GP: General aero update with some new mechanical updates.

mr_burns.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭BoardsRanger

Good post Vectra - I hope brawn have a harder time this weekend, not because i dont like Jenson, but just to make it more entertaining.
    Hopefully Ferrari can get their set-up right, however, i think Vettel might be quick this weekend and maybe put some pressure on Jenson!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

Updates doesn't always mean a car gets faster/better. Especially with no testing.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Chopper888

Good performance from Robert Kubica in Practice 2 today , p3, but it will be hard to judge the performance improvements until the qualifying sessions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,592 ✭✭✭✭vectra

EvilMonkey wrote: »
    Updates doesn't always mean a car gets faster/better. Especially with no testing.

True
    But Ferrari seem to be heading the right direction ;)

Ferraris original Diffuser
    diapo624.jpg

Ferrari's New Diffuser
    diapo_640.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

vectra wrote: »
    True
    But Ferrari seem to be heading the right direction ;)

Yes and i hope it continues :)
    I would like to see redbull improve to fight for wins too.

• Advertisement

EvilMonkey wrote: »
    Yes and i hope it continues :)
    I would like to see redbull improve to fight for wins too.

hmm
    Nice thoughts there
    Kimi - Massa 1-2 for the next 8 races
    Webber-Vettel 3-4 for the next 8 races
    Barrichello - Button 5-6 for the next 8 races :D

down to the wire again with 3 races to go :D

Kimi > 89
    Massa > 72
    Button > 71
    Webber > 67.5
    Barrichello > 67
    Vettel > 63

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Fabio

In those pics Vectra, which is the defusser? The big plate at the bottom that seems to sweep upwards is it?

What's double-decker about it if you would excuse my ignorance on this one?

Fabio wrote: »
    In those pics Vectra, which is the defusser? The big plate at the bottom that seems to sweep upwards is it?

What's double-decker about it if you would excuse my ignorance on this one?

Thats the one
    Have a read here >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diffuser_(automotive)

It may help you understand better than I can probably explain it right now
    Basically it is a device that helps to "Suck" the car to the track

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Fabio

Thanks fella~!

Advertisement