Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wavefrontier T90

• 05-06-2009 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi All,
    Just got a Wavefrontier T90 and now need a 60mm Pole as the one I have 50mm is too thin. Any suggestions on where I might get one?. Also any tips on installing same would be welcome.

Cheers
    Techi

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Builders Merchant /Steel supplier like McMahons.

Assemble dish.
    Put one LNB on middle of rail and align on the middle satellite you want by elevation & azimuth of dish adjustment

Add the other LNBs one at a time either side of 1st one, sliding each LNB E/W to peak signal. Don't add next LNB till that sat is done.

Don't move dish after 1st LNB is aligned.

Moved to Hobby Satellite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

watty wrote: »
    Builders Merchant /Steel supplier like McMahons.

Assemble dish.
    Put one LNB on middle of rail and align on the middle satellite you want by elevation & azimuth of dish adjustment

Add the other LNBs one at a time either side of 1st one, sliding each LNB E/W to peak signal. Don't add next LNB till that sat is done.

Don't move dish after 1st LNB is aligned.

Good advice Watty.

This how I modified my pole to fit the T-90.

picture.php?albumid=477&pictureid=2483

This is what I hope to do once wife and kiddies are packed off on the hols.
    14366d1199817126-multifeed-wft-90-some-modification-done-dscn3047-jpg

Advertisement