Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BMX Newbie

Options
  • 05-06-2009 1:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hi,
    im 12 years old really startin 2 like bmxing:)
    is 12 to old to start?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Never to old to start anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭roguey

no way, ur still really young, sure i only started skatin this time last summer and im 16 like!get out ther and get riding, my lil bro is buying his first bmx soon and he's 13 as well..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

I started riding BMX when I was 19....that was nearly 10 years ago. 12 is perfect to start. Any age is. The younger the better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 CottonWeary

you can be any age i just turned 23 a couple of weeks ago and i started 2months ago,
    your never to old

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,247 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

12? man you're still so young that you could get good enough to turn pro!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 funcycle21

little dude, you're only gonna get older... if you like it, giv'er to the river! man I wish I could crash like a 12 year old again

Advertisement