Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why do the Smods and mods, KEEP CONSISTINGLY AVOID THE C.T ISSUE.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

mysterious wrote: »
    Am I allowed to bring evidence on here, or do I need to separate this topic, for once Im not trying to bring my case into this...
    It's your thread, do what you want. Plus it'd add a little weight to your arguments.
    I do want to see the unbalance sorted, and this is more important than my case, cus even if my case was resolved, 6th would ban me again as alot of posters have said. He seems to ignore my complaints. but when im attacked and hurled abuse by 4/5 posters saying the most disgusting things. I would then get a ban for saying they were off topic or narrow minded. when in actual fact they were and in their accusation of me calling me all sorts of names.

You'd be banned again because it would be an almost certainty that you'd break the rules again. It's not bullying. You're not being singled out. You simply don't go by the rules.
    This is the reality. How many posters have complained about my unfair treatment, are you the only one who cant see it.
    How many agree with your banning? A lot more, I'd say.

As has been said many, many times now, a mods beliefs mean nothing when modding. If you think that their beliefs are affecting their modding then you bring evidence to feedback. You've yet to do this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Nerin wrote: »
    This is no longer a feedback.

Funny how this always seems to happen with mysterious feedback/helpdesk threads, I wonder why that is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Can we stop taking this off topic.

Ive emailed the other posters that use that forum about this feedback thread, its important to see their feedback and not just depend and believe everything I say. Afterall its what balance is about having views from all sides.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

This is not Feedback.
    This is another whinge about you not liking 6th.
    We get it.
    You are going to have to live with it because he is the Mod of CT.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement