Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ultimate team Xbox - collection - post trades here

Options
  • 05-06-2009 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭

just thought I'd set this up!

to complete premiership I need;

Hull away shirt
    Bolton home
    Middlesborough home

don't have much cash, but willing to part with a few 99 rated gold players if you have them!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

just thought I'd set this up!

to complete premiership I need;

Hull away shirt
    Bolton home
    Middlesborough home

don't have much cash, but willing to part with a few 99 rated gold players if you have them!

I think I have the Blton home. May I ask, how much of a coin bonus do you get when you complete a team?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I think I have the Blton home. May I ask, how much of a coin bonus do you get when you complete a team?

5000 for a Premiership/top division side.

1000 for the lower leagues (with the reduced amount of cards).

virgil, what 99 rated players would you be willing to part with?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Most of my players are up to 99, but Id want to try and get rid of strikers first, Eduardo is 99 (I think), I have Petric who is 94 (Both croatian so good chemistry), and then I have Trezeguet who is 96 or so.

I have Carrick and Scholes who are both 99, and then my whole back 5 is 99 and spanish (Pernia, Torrejon, Aitor Ocio, Sergio Ramos, and Casillas). All players are 4-4-2.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

please include ps3 trades here also!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

4real wrote: »
    please include ps3 trades here also!

Eh no..go put them in the ps3 trading thread thats just under this one :rolleyes:

What else you looking for at the minute Virgil? And do you want cash or trades for the players?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Axwell wrote: »
    Eh no..go put them in the ps3 trading thread thats just under this one :rolleyes:

What else you looking for at the minute Virgil? And do you want cash or trades for the players?
    Just those for the time being. Don't really need gold, but if you're offering, we can talk.

I'm about 30 cards away from completing all of england, all 4 leagues. Ill post what I need later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭CrankyStudent

do yas find having loads of 99 players makes getting a game a nightmare?

i only have a few and im happy wit my team as is, chemistry is 97 and my average player rating would be maybe 90/91 and i do win 90% of my matches with ease

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭CrankyStudent

yo mayne, i am browsing here for trades and i see the boro home kit buy now 9,000, start price 6,000 gonna be expired in around 40 mins

i see bolton home starting price 3,000, no buy now price will expire in a hour or so

they must be rare if people expect that much

im going lookin for cheaper versions that i could buy now and ill keep em for ya if i get them

Advertisement