Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post your Tracks - Give Feedback here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

krd wrote: »
    I'm going to give it a try.

I'm just trying to build up the nerve to do it. I think I have a track with some clean hits of what I'm looking for. Then may be they're not clean and I'll drive myself nuts trying to pick them out.
    Ive started sampling everything,kicks,snares,horns etc.

Ive sampled vocals from converted youtube videos.i know im not gonna have it clean so the low quailty doesnt bother me(if its speech I tend to go for a radio style effect so I cut alot of the low and the high out and can disguise the bad quailty)

latest track im working on is all sampled from what i have in my itunes and to be honest all my drums for it have come off of a Chromeo album.

Sample away dude:)

So I decided to do a track using this youtube video

Just posting up a preview coz i dont know when ill get round to finishing it.
    Its a bit dry but the main groove is there

http://soundcloud.com/seannash/sean-nash-ft-jimmy-mcmillan-rented-groove-too-danm-high-mix

Updated with most of the arrangement done.gonna get a proper mixdown on it soon hopefully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 onefuture

http://soundcloud.com/mercadoparalelomusic/onefuture-after-party-in-l-a

Track I made long time ago. Finally it's finished and will be released by brazilian label.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 skiponline

Hey guys ,Idd like to share 2 short vids I made for my last release

FREE download HERE
    Teaser1
    Teaser2

info:
    b]Sk'p - Unmute Your Journey[/b
    "Swaying between heavily arranged melodies and frenetic rhythms, this is an album of extremes and one that will definitely appeal to fans of imaginative breakcore, chiptune and golden-era Warp."
    FREE download HERE

enjoy

seannash wrote: »
    So I decided to do a track using this youtube video

Just posting up a preview coz i dont know when ill get round to finishing it.
    Its a bit dry but the main groove is there

http://soundcloud.com/seannash/sean-nash-ft-jimmy-mcmillan-rented-groove-too-danm-high-mix

Updated with most of the arrangement done.gonna get a proper mixdown on it soon hopefully

So I got a mixdown of this done today.

Would really love some feedback on this one as it uses youtube rips and ive tried out a few new plug ins on my master so id like to hear what ive done wrong.

Also wanna know how noticeable the youtube rip is.

I think i got a decent drum sound,especially on the outro but my ears are so fried from listening all day i could be wrong on that one:D

http://soundcloud.com/seannash/sean-nash-ft-jimmy-mcmillan-rented-groove-too-danm-high-mix-final-version

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭dasdog

^ That's what it's about

Using someone else's song here (Scientist - Wins the World Cup...a three song EP...just get it). Bunking off NJ's school this week because I've been working 12+ hour days this week shouting down the phone at Indians and I need a concentration break. No finesse not even a mixing desk but raw is sometimes better.

http://soundcloud.com/dasdog/scientist-golden-goal-wins-the-world-cup-pigeons-away-for-the-winter-remix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

dasdog wrote: »
    ^ That's what it's about

Using someone else's song here (Scientist - Wins the World Cup...a three song EP...just get it). Bunking off NJ's school this week because I've been working 12+ hour days this week shouting down the phone at Indians and I need a concentration break. No finesse not even a mixing desk but raw is sometimes better.

http://soundcloud.com/dasdog/scientist-golden-goal-wins-the-world-cup-pigeons-away-for-the-winter-remix

That is proper bonkers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭krd

http://soundcloud.com/seannash/sean-nash-ft-jimmy-mcmillan-rented-groove-too-danm-high-mix-final-version
    Would really love some feedback on this one as it uses youtube rips and ive tried out a few new plug ins on my master so id like to hear what ive done wrong.

You could be a little more expressionistic with the sample. Expressionistic as what he says doesn't have to mean anything. At the first use of the sample you could have just the used word "represent". Then the next 'Too damn high'. You don't have to let fly with the whole message in one go. Then again that could completely change the context of the sample - but so what.

I've got something I'm working on. It's got a tiny Aretha Franklin sample. But I've done a lot with it - cheesy pitchings and stutters. (Black Box Ride on Time stuff - listen no one has done it in years so it's possibly cool to do it now.)

If you're going to repeat the sample - don't have it repeating perfectly each time. Or do if you like. Little touches here and there can make it consistently interesting. little short backwards reverbs on the voice that are not really noticeable or that audible unless your know it's there.

The main line in the tune - the bass, the keys - is good. The bassline would sound Really good played on a fender. Fender basses have a lot of top end as well as bass - they're essentially your regulation disco bass.

Another horn part would be good to come down with the first part of the melody. A few disco string hits and flourishes would be good too (I have no idea how to do them - I need to get a disco compilation on CD so I can purloin them ) For each four bar section you could change these to make it sound more interesting.

I don't like the bit you have that sounds like a distorted hammond doing stabs - something like a slightly distorted Rhodes might sound better in its' place.

It might be better if you thought of the rhythm section and keys like real a group of people playing their instruments. Good musicians - would be locking themselves into a groove. This is a tricky thing to do - and it's really depressing me because I don't know how to do it - and I think it's much more complicated than it seems to get it right. A group of real funky musicians would be bopping their heads - and that dancing groove would come out through the music.

If you can figure out the groove thing - please let me know how to do it.

It's noticeable - but leaving them in may be a matter of taste. It might be an idea to leave them in for grittiness.

I used Fred Hampton http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtORI3ZlPeg&NR=1 for my Acid Panther http://soundcloud.com/the-noobian-prince/the-noobian-prince-walk-like-an-acid-panther-retro-trans-schranz-128bpm

The cool bit - where Fred Hampton comes in at about 3minutes. The background hum rises in volume with his voice - it gives it tension - the same effect is on Fat Boy Slim's Right Here, Roysh Now

I have a lot of work of ahead of me to get my stuff sound how I want it too. But I'll probably use things like a stepped rising background hum sampled off something at some point.

I think i got a decent drum sound,especially on the outro but my ears are so fried from listening all day i could be wrong on that one:D

Yeah, the outro sounds good. the drums sound better on the outro than the rest of the track. That's just my ears.

Something about snare runs and toms. A real drummer plays with both his hands - the left hit is usually lighter than right, left and right hits are also slightly tonally different - I've been experimenting trying to get the effect by using the pencil tool and snare samples that are slightly (or a lot) different from each other, on slightly different pans.

I'm trying to figure out how to beat ear fatigue - I haven't yet. I think it might be a case of turning everything down - and switching instruments off while you're working on bits - so you're not hearing everything at once and you're not fatiguing your ears.

I don't know if those mastering plug ins were working that well for you. It sounds loud but some sounds are sounding a little burnt.

http://soundcloud.com/the-noobian-prince/the-noobian-prince-taurus-mil-unfinised-ruffmix-funky-house

Here's the thing I've been working with Aretha Franklin on. Lots of it isn't anywhere near ready - bassline is temporary (The bass line is made using an 808 kick).

It's all just one vocal sample manipulated over and over again. I especially like the bit where she turns into the Swedish chef from the Muppet show.

It's not ready - mostly because it's just not god damn funky enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 nikki darko

hi guys this is one of my songs called red light and im looking for feedback :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HvcbMU9O2E

im not sure how this works so i hope i have done it right......

• Advertisement

You could be a little more expressionistic with the sample. Expressionistic as what he says doesn't have to mean anything. At the first use of the sample you could have just the used word "represent". Then the next 'Too damn high'. You don't have to let fly with the whole message in one go. Then again that could completely change the context of the sample - but so what.

I've got something I'm working on. It's got a tiny Aretha Franklin sample. But I've done a lot with it - cheesy pitchings and stutters. (Black Box Ride on Time stuff - listen no one has done it in years so it's possibly cool to do it now.)

If you're going to repeat the sample - don't have it repeating perfectly each time. Or do if you like. Little touches here and there can make it consistently interesting. little short backwards reverbs on the voice that are not really noticeable or that audible unless your know it's there.

The main line in the tune - the bass, the keys - is good. The bassline would sound Really good played on a fender. Fender basses have a lot of top end as well as bass - they're essentially your regulation disco bass.

Another horn part would be good to come down with the first part of the melody. A few disco string hits and flourishes would be good too (I have no idea how to do them - I need to get a disco compilation on CD so I can purloin them ) For each four bar section you could change these to make it sound more interesting.

I don't like the bit you have that sounds like a distorted hammond doing stabs - something like a slightly distorted Rhodes might sound better in its' place.

It might be better if you thought of the rhythm section and keys like real a group of people playing their instruments. Good musicians - would be locking themselves into a groove. This is a tricky thing to do - and it's really depressing me because I don't know how to do it - and I think it's much more complicated than it seems to get it right. A group of real funky musicians would be bopping their heads - and that dancing groove would come out through the music.

If you can figure out the groove thing - please let me know how to do it.

It's noticeable - but leaving them in may be a matter of taste. It might be an idea to leave them in for grittiness.

I used Fred Hampton http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtORI3ZlPeg&NR=1 for my Acid Panther http://soundcloud.com/the-noobian-prince/the-noobian-prince-walk-like-an-acid-panther-retro-trans-schranz-128bpm

The cool bit - where Fred Hampton comes in at about 3minutes. The background hum rises in volume with his voice - it gives it tension - the same effect is on Fat Boy Slim's Right Here, Roysh Now

I have a lot of work of ahead of me to get my stuff sound how I want it too. But I'll probably use things like a stepped rising background hum sampled off something at some point.

Yeah, the outro sounds good. the drums sound better on the outro than the rest of the track. That's just my ears.

Something about snare runs and toms. A real drummer plays with both his hands - the left hit is usually lighter than right, left and right hits are also slightly tonally different - I've been experimenting trying to get the effect by using the pencil tool and snare samples that are slightly (or a lot) different from each other, on slightly different pans.

I'm trying to figure out how to beat ear fatigue - I haven't yet. I think it might be a case of turning everything down - and switching instruments off while you're working on bits - so you're not hearing everything at once and you're not fatiguing your ears.

I don't know if those mastering plug ins were working that well for you. It sounds loud but some sounds are sounding a little burnt.
    Cheers for the feedback man.

I have to admit I dont agree with some of it,mainly the sample thing.I really dont think it needs changing the repeated line but i guess thats from me listening and playing house music its sort of engrained into me not to **** with vocals(im not a fan of glitching,stuttering etc)

As for the bass,unfortunately i dont have/play bass so synth bass is all ive got :(
    And the horns I have no control of because ive sampled them also from youtube

Cheers for the feedback though.I kinda think that where looking at it from two very different viewpoints though because what you describe the track should sound like is something id never try to make it

I must admit though i really admire how artistic you strive to make dance music be.I genuinely believe you view it as an artform where as i tend to view most of it a bit more formularic.(is that a word)

Cheers man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Rockshamrover

Hi folks,

New track up on Soundcloud. Has a bit of everything in it. Have a listen if you get chance.

Cheers

http://soundcloud.com/rockshamrover/electric-sky

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭splitrmx

Not really a completed track, but an idea I was messing with a while ago:
    http://soundcloud.com/splitradix/monday-demo-2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

Hi folks,

New track up on Soundcloud. Has a bit of everything in it. Have a listen if you get chance.

Cheers

http://soundcloud.com/rockshamrover/electric-sky

Haven't had a chance to listen (or make :() lots of tunes here with college work increasing by the week.

A bit off topic but noticed this facebook update yesterday on the mobile and thought was quite good for you :D

splitrmx wrote: »
    Not really a completed track, but an idea I was messing with a while ago:
    http://soundcloud.com/splitradix/monday-demo-2

It's like an old school techno version of Marionette by Mathew Jonson. Really cool tune, I'd love to hear it with the drums pumped up a bit and the whole thing expanded. I think you've got the makings of a great tune.

I have to admit I dont agree with some of it,mainly the sample thing.I really dont think it needs changing the repeated line but i guess thats from me listening and playing house music its sort of engrained into me not to **** with vocals(im not a fan of glitching,stuttering etc)

It's a style thing really. People have avoided vocal glitching for years - due to an overload of it at one point. I have been hearing other people do it though.
    As for the bass,unfortunately i dont have/play bass so synth bass is all ive got :(

I think if your were after that live bass sound you could probably get it - either messing with samples or - there's presets on my Rolandy thing that sound very much like real basses - I think they're sampled sounds - it would still take bit of messing with - slaps and plucks are on different presets.

You don't really need to be able to "play" a bass guitar to get something usable. If you were after the Armin Van Helden Professional Widow type bass - you more or less randomly slap and pluck notes, until you accidentally get a loop that works. A real life bass player would need the stamina and knowledge to play the thing - someone after a few samples doesn't.
    And the horns I have no control of because ive sampled them also from youtube

With horns I imagine - samples from CDs or even cheesy casiotone horns (the can sound very convincing - and I found out people used to actually use the cheesy casiotone horns on productions). I don't know about Logic but Ableton allows you to pitch samples very easily.
    Cheers for the feedback though.I kinda think that where looking at it from two very different viewpoints though because what you describe the track should sound like is something id never try to make it

Well my opinion is just my opinion. I'd have no expectation that you would make your tracks like that. I get the benefit of listening over the track and thinking what I would do - or just in general thinking about the whole thing.

I must admit though i really admire how artistic you strive to make dance music be.I genuinely believe you view it as an artform where as i tend to view most of it a bit more formularic.(is that a word)

Well it is an artform - a creative endeavour. And formalaric or formulaic whichever you like. There's formulas there. And it depends greatly on who or what the music is being made for. If I DJ'd - and was making music for DJ's, to play and if my production skills were up to scratch, I would be very formulaic about it. Find out who's playing what - copy the sounds and percussion and then bang out stuff identical to what's being used, so it can be used. It depends on the DJs you're producing for - if they're playing anonymous sounding stuff that recycles all the same elements then that's what you produce. My production skills are not up to scratch - but if they were I'd be banging out those tracks to beat the band. Maybe even doing it with the monitors switched off. Have my 50 or whatever contemporary tech house sounds and recycle them over and over - adding newer sounds and junking the ones out of fashion. Or make psytrans by rolling a dice.

Then there's other music and other DJ's - other places where they do not want to hear interminable tech house sets. They want to hear the Swedish House Mafia, Usher and Enrique Iglesias. Or they want to hear Dubstep or Donk.

There's all kinds of stuff in between. I keep banging at my stuff til it gets reasonable.

You should post more stuff - do it under a pseudonym - if you're worried about being unmasked as noob for sub standard stuff - you can always delete and recycle stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Started working on something new, I'd love some input. Not on soundcloud yet as it's very much a draft, When I get a bit more done on it I'll but a half finished version on Soundcloud. Matt, you might recognize the 'Dirt Boy Crash' in this, such a nice sample!

http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/34234521/file.html

@krd I'm liking that Aretha Franklin sampled track, has a nice groove. Love the bongos/conga. whatever they are. Only thing things I'd say are maybe take it down a few BPM, seems a bit rushed to me, would sit better a tad slower I think.

http://soundcloud.com/the-noobian-prince/the-noobian-prince-taurus-mil-unfinised-ruffmix-funky-house

Here's the thing I've been working with Aretha Franklin on. Lots of it isn't anywhere near ready - bassline is temporary (The bass line is made using an 808 kick).

It's all just one vocal sample manipulated over and over again. I especially like the bit where she turns into the Swedish chef from the Muppet show.

It's not ready - mostly because it's just not god damn funky enough.

I think the vocals would be better if you went a bit ethereal with them - in a garage vibe would be better than the kind of Black Box style you got going on at the moment imo.

Also the piano sounds a bit out of key at times and jars a bit during the tune. Some good elements in there but I think these two things detract a bit from it.

Started working on something new, I'd love some input. Not on soundcloud yet as it's very much a draft, When I get a bit more done on it I'll but a half finished version on Soundcloud. Matt, you might recognize the 'Dirt Boy Crash' in this, such a nice sample!

@krd I'm liking that Aretha Franklin sampled track, has a nice groove. Love the bongos/conga. whatever they are. Only thing things I'd say are maybe take it down a few BPM, seems a bit rushed to me, would sit better a tad slower I think.

Its a bit hard to comment on a 25 second clip but I'd definitely like to hear more. I don't like that glitchy part at the beginning of the bar though. Its a bit separate and doesn't sit well in the mix imo. And what comes in about halfway through is a bit indistinct - very hard to make out what's going on there.

Its a bit hard to comment on a 25 second clip but I'd definitely like to hear more. I don't like that glitchy part at the beginning of the bar though. Its a bit separate and doesn't sit well in the mix imo. And what comes in about halfway through is a bit indistinct - very hard to make out what's going on there.

Sorry, I changed that link, it exported from Ableton wierdly at first, proper link is up here:

• Advertisement

Nice tune Sean, it would be nice though if the tune had a bit more bite. He's one pissed off dude and it would be cool if there was a bit more grit at the disco. Definitely needs a bit more grit.

The vocals (and sax too?) are treated so I wouldn't really notice the fact that they are youtube and for samples like that I wouldn't really care. Shítty samples like that can add to the charm sometimes I think.

And the drum sound pretty damn cool imo.

Think I'm nearly finished this track. I'm happy enough with it anyway, gonna leave it and come back to it with fresh ears in a day or two. Turned out like IDM or garage or glitch or something, not idea what genre it is. Any comments appreciated!

http://soundcloud.com/frankiegrimes/arete

Think I'm nearly finished this track. I'm happy enough with it anyway, gonna leave it and come back to it with fresh ears in a day or two. Turned out like IDM or garage or glitch or something, not idea what genre it is. Any comments appreciated!

http://soundcloud.com/frankiegrimes/arete

I really like the Glitched Vocals and the basses. (What did you use for the basses? I really like the main deep bass)

I really like track - I've listened to it a few times. (in fact the more I listen to it the more I like it the way it is)

The only thing - I'm not sure about glitched Hi-hats - the basses, the vocals and the kick and clap are all working together. I think you could try a few different variations of the hi-hat pattern - everything else works well in the mix. I like the way the hi-hat pattern sounds on the outro. The hi-hats are really confusing me. I've listened to it a few times now - sometimes they sound fine other times they sound off. I think you could try switching the glitch on and off on the hi's.

The track reminds me of something I was listening to this morning. A deep house mix - which wasn't very good (I like your track because the basses and vocal seem to go somewhere the DP house mix tracks just went nowhere for ages) - but it had a few African sounding vocals on it. If you had less glitchy hi-hats you're probably closer to deep house than anything else. Even though you're using broken beat kicks - there's a solid 4x4 feeling the whole way through. You probably could even put another kick (something like a low bassy kick playing 4x4 over parts with the other kicks).

The whole track is really interesting as it is. I'd like to hear what you'd do with it if you brought it out to a few minutes longer.

Thanks for the input man, this is the first original mix I've done with a proper positive response so I'm chuffed!
    I really like the Glitched Vocals and the basses. (What did you use for the basses? I really like the main deep bass)

Used Sylenth for all the synths. Main bass is a Moog style preset tweaked a good bit, and the chord stabs are another preset tweaked a lot.

I really like track - I've listened to it a few times. (in fact the more I listen to it the more I like it the way it is)

The only thing - I'm not sure about glitched Hi-hats - the basses, the vocals and the kick and clap are all working together. I think you could try a few different variations of the hi-hat pattern - everything else works well in the mix. I like the way the hi-hat pattern sounds on the outro. The hi-hats are really confusing me. I've listened to it a few times now - sometimes they sound fine other times they sound off. I think you could try switching the glitch on and off on the hi's.

There are two glitchy sounds, one is that beautiful crash sample from Matt's sample pack, basically unchanged apart from EQ/compression etc, the other are the hats (on the 4th beat of every 8th bar I think), which isn't an effect, it's hats programmed in at 1/64. Listening to it back I think one of the single hat hits in the loops is a bit too late, I took it a little off beat for effect but think went a bit too far. Might go back and double the length of the drum loop, maybe make it a bit less glitchy.

The track reminds me of something I was listening to this morning. A deep house mix - which wasn't very good (I like your track because the basses and vocal seem to go somewhere the DP house mix tracks just went nowhere for ages) - but it had a few African sounding vocals on it. If you had less glitchy hi-hats you're probably closer to deep house than anything else. Even though you're using broken beat kicks - there's a solid 4x4 feeling the whole way through. You probably could even put another kick (something like a low bassy kick playing 4x4 over parts with the other kicks).

The whole track is really interesting as it is. I'd like to hear what you'd do with it if you brought it out to a few minutes longer.

I'm gonna extend it, feels like it ends too quickly alright.

I messed around with putting in a 4 x 4 kick above the breakbeat, but with the rhythm of the kick it doesn't sound right. Maybe if it was a completely different frequency kick, I'm gonna go back to it tomorrow or the day after anyway.

Nice tune Sean, it would be nice though if the tune had a bit more bite. He's one pissed off dude and it would be cool if there was a bit more grit at the disco. Definitely needs a bit more grit.

The vocals (and sax too?) are treated so I wouldn't really notice the fact that they are youtube and for samples like that I wouldn't really care. Shítty samples like that can add to the charm sometimes I think.

And the drum sound pretty damn cool imo.
    Cheers man.ive managed to give it a better mixdown and added a few more touches.

Yeah i get what you mea about the grit thing.the track just kinda took shape and grit never seemed to make it into my head.

Thanks for listening dude

Cheers man.ive managed to give it a better mixdown and added a few more touches.

Yeah i get what you mea about the grit thing.the track just kinda took shape and grit never seemed to make it into my head.

Thanks for listening dude

And in today's Guardian http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2010/oct/27/jimmy-mcmillan-the-rent-is-too-damn-high

Ha im so on the ball:D

Now if only i used blogs id be an internet superstar

Thanks for the input man, this is the first original mix I've done with a proper positive response so I'm chuffed!

The more you do the better you get at it. You must build the Skillz to escape Noob hell. I can't wait for the day that I can produce stuff that can actually stand up - You learn something new every time you fcuk up.
    Used Sylenth for all the synths. Main bass is a Moog style preset tweaked a good bit, and the chord stabs are another preset tweaked a lot.

Thanks for the tip. I downloaded Sylenth last night - the demo version (I've got a track now where a voice comes in every 60s going 'Thank you for trying this demo'). It's a really good synth. Very compact - and the oscillators have a good range. It looks like they ripped off the Roland 909 - even the display looks Rolandyish. Or it looks like a Roland synth that they did a few years ago - that's not like any of the grooveboxes though it looks like them but it's just a synth no sampler or drum kits - I can't remember the name.

Even if I don't have the full version - I have enough to sample and play with.
    I messed around with putting in a 4 x 4 kick above the breakbeat, but with the rhythm of the kick it doesn't sound right. Maybe if it was a completely different frequency kick, I'm gonna go back to it tomorrow or the day after anyway.

I think what you have going on is a really strange time signature in the bassline. Which is a good thing (most people when they consciously attempt a weird time signature it inevitably comes out sounding sh1t). Pure 4X4 has been done to death - unless you're doing a Phd on the subject learning the technicalities of complex rhythms isn't worth your while - a guy did actually do a Phd on the rhythms of early Detroit house.

I have been playing around with running two drum machines running different kicks - at different frequencies - some weird patterns actually work and sound "normal".

Hi-hats is another thing - there's no rule says you have to use them. I was listening to a Techno track the other night and they used Hi-pitched kicks and snares instead of hi-hats at some points. If it works it works, if it doesn't, it doesn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭splitrmx

I think what you have going on is a really strange time signature in the bassline. Which is a good thing (most people when they consciously attempt a weird time signature it inevitably comes out sounding sh1t).
    Just a correction: 4/4 is a time signature, not a measure of where your kicks and basses are. You could do a track without any kicks or bass and still have it in 4/4 time.

95% of all modern music is (and 99.99% of dance music) in 4/4 time, whether the beats and bass programmed in complicated patterns or not.

Electrogrimey's bass line isn't in a really strange time signature, it's in 4/4 like the rest of the track. Good track though.

• Advertisement

splitrmx wrote: »
    95% of all modern music is in 4/4 time

Ah I dunno about that, there's a lot of stuff around in 3, 6/8, and even 5 and 7 etc.

Cheers for the track support lads.

@Krd, another I like about Sylenth is that all the Sonic Academy videos use Sylenth, so you can watch as someone makes a specific sound on it.

(also, there's a trick to watching all their videos for free, due to their bad web development skills)

Advertisement