Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm looking for Serbian Lessons

Options
  • 05-06-2009 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi
    I'm in Dundalk and I'm looking for Serbian lessons somewhere nearby. Would anyone know where I could get them?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

what would posses you to want to learn serbian? just out of interest.

not sure how easy it would be to even find a place in dublin let alone dundalk unless you came across a native speaker there.

spent some months close to that region myself, and did pick up bits and pieces , one thing id say that made it easier for me to understand was to learn the Serb Cyrillic alphabet (it's a little different to the traditional russian and even the bulgarian one which is right next door) and you could easially do that by yourself to get started.

That will really mess with your head lol because in serb P= r in english C=s , B=v 3=z etc etc etc :D

Advertisement