Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Cheapest Place to BUY LIPS

• 05-06-2009 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi Lads,
    My girl wants the game lips, where would be the cheapest place to buy it ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

pires wrote: »
    Hi Lads,
    My girl wants the game lips, where would be the cheapest place to buy it ?

Thanks
    ok word of advice about lips- its terrible you are given a small list of karaoke songs and anything after that is your own music and BTW it never worked right for me but i see its appeal to kids but my warning is that she will play it for an hour get bored and never go back to it just like we did!

but if you insist try adverts just search lips dont buy in a shop as its too expensive!

if you find it for 20 euro its worth it!!!

best of luck,

Ray

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Yeah wouldn't recommend it at all, got it when was waiting for rockband 2 and gh:wt, mainly for the wife.She got bored of it very quick , I had a go for one night but the list of songs is incredibly short compared to other games.e.g. rockband has around 80 songs and probably well over 300 songs to download , and there are at least 3 new songs every week.
    Thought I'd hold onto lips at the time for the wireless microphones as microsoft were promising that they would be compatible with other games, waited 2 months and no sign of it happening so traded it in.Depending on what music ye'r into I'd recommend rockband, mixed genres of music with a fair few pop songs on it, some of them that are on lips anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭pires

Thanks for the heads up, but you know when the girls put something in the mind....

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭coolerhash

My OH has Lips and she loves it and has downloaded new songs from market place aswell, she says its better than the sing it range on playstation so i say go for it, good for a laugh :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Sure you'll find a good cheap copy online. eBay is always good, but Amazon, Play and even buyandsell.ie is always a good option!

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭thealltimelow

i have it great game maybe because i have 20 songs downloaded from the lips store and by the way rockband for singing is no good because you have to go find the mic for eg usb

Advertisement