Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barry

Options
  • 05-06-2009 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

what do we think lads ,

harry is on skysports.com saying we missed out on barry. not a player i would have thought we'd have been in for to be honest.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

would have been a tremendous signing

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭whitey21

Would of been a great signing alright, and the kind of top players we need to be signing, if we want to improve. Whether or not people think they are unrealistic targets or not, we must be aiming high!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

disappointin not to get a player of his quality but i hear awhisper we r lookn to swap bentley plus cash for ashley young! interestin.

vila could very well be an average team again if all their good playrs leave

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

keane=cock wrote: »
    disappointin not to get a player of his quality but i hear awhisper we r lookn to swap bentley plus cash for ashley young! interestin.

vila could very well be an average team again if all their good playrs leave
    Young would be a good signing for us..

Advertisement