Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joan Glennon Medium

Options
  • 05-06-2009 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi all,

I really need to get this woman's number - does anyone have it?

Thanks a mil :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I'll PM you with it later today (have to fish it out). Have you been to her before?

I've been to her 3 times myself, and in her building with friends a few times. TBH I wouldn't go again or recommend her to people. The first time I went she was great but after that, I was disapointed. I felt like she was grasping at straws and making an effort to read the answers I was giving as opposed to giving a proper reading. Fair enough, anyone can have an off day but personally, I'd tell the client I'm just not able to do anything that day and send them on their way without taking any money.

Also, don't make an appointment if you have anything else to do within hours of the reading as she is always late. There have been times I have waited up to an hour for her. In fact she once gave me an appointment for 8am, I repeated on the phone "8am, as in 8 in the morning" and she confirmed, so I got up, made my way, no sign, rang at 8am, again at 8.30, again at 9, eventually got through after 10am only to be told that it was MY mistake that she would NEVER give an appointment for that early. :eek: She didn't even have a record of me making the appointment.

I have no doubt that she is very very talented, she gave me one of the best readings I ever got and friends have said the same, but paying that amount of money to be left standing around for ages is very annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭SWEETCAN2000

I'll PM you with it later today (have to fish it out). Have you been to her before?

I've been to her 3 times myself, and in her building with friends a few times. TBH I wouldn't go again or recommend her to people. The first time I went she was great but after that, I was disapointed. I felt like she was grasping at straws and making an effort to read the answers I was giving as opposed to giving a proper reading. Fair enough, anyone can have an off day but personally, I'd tell the client I'm just not able to do anything that day and send them on their way without taking any money.

Also, don't make an appointment if you have anything else to do within hours of the reading as she is always late. There have been times I have waited up to an hour for her. In fact she once gave me an appointment for 8am, I repeated on the phone "8am, as in 8 in the morning" and she confirmed, so I got up, made my way, no sign, rang at 8am, again at 8.30, again at 9, eventually got through after 10am only to be told that it was MY mistake that she would NEVER give an appointment for that early. :eek: She didn't even have a record of me making the appointment.

I have no doubt that she is very very talented, she gave me one of the best readings I ever got and friends have said the same, but paying that amount of money to be left standing around for ages is very annoying.

Hi Helen,

Yes I went to her once before about 10 years ago and so did a few of my family and friends. I didn't find her great to be honest but they did!
    That was a pretty miserable experience you had wasn't it? I hate timewasters.
    It would be great if you could PM me her number though as it is for my mother who is very eager to see her again.
    Many thanks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

PM sent.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Filithom

Joan Glennon is on Facebook but her mobile number is 0857249967. I went to her and everything she told me happened. I went eleven years ago, and again last year. She is still great. Best of luck :)

Advertisement