Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bridget Jones: The Musical

Options
  • 05-06-2009 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Hit movie Bridget Jones's Diary is to be made into a musical.
    The 2001 film, starring Renee Zellweger, grossed $282 million (£188 million) worldwide, while the 2004 sequel, Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason, raked in $262 million (£175 million).
    And the writer of the original novels, Helen Fielding, is hoping to cash in further on the franchise with an all-singing all-dancing stage production.
    She tells U.K. newspaper The Times, "I've been doing it (writing) for two years, and writing the songs."

:D

Comments

Should certainly be better than the Spiderman musical.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

And Shrek the Musical....

And Shrek will be better than Spiderman. The absence of Bono and co ensures this.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 TheKat

Aaahhh i will definitely be avoiding this myself! As if a third movie wasn't bad enough. As you may guess i am not a bridget fan!

Advertisement