Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any1 enjoying the LC

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

Claypigeon wrote: »
    Enjoyed Geography to be honest. Great feeling when you know after an exam "I nailed it" and that you can count on a B or an A!

This!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

jackass, amadáin, buffon, boob, twit, dope!
    its a phrase used by one of our teahers with gigantic hands!!!!

GaelBigHands.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

By next week, i'll be enjoying the satisfaction of having full papers finished. Now im kinda in limbo, half maths and half english done. Thought i'd be happier at this stage with that hateful subject over with, but...ahem...we all know how that turned out :p

Exactly how I feel.... Would feel much better if English was tottaly finished!!

Is the contingency ppr supposed to be similar to the original??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Not really, im dreading Biology HL, and Art History HL. Theyre going to be hard, I just know it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Not really, im dreading Biology HL, and Art History HL. Theyre going to be hard, I just know it...

Lots of great preds out there for bio don't stress

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

In a way yes.... It's nice when you know things

But on the other hand I think I'm going to crash and burn really soon.
    I.e. next week.
    I don't think I'll be able to cope to be honest.

I'm sure u'll be fine jus try not to worry too much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

DanDan6592 wrote: »
    Exactly how I feel.... Would feel much better if English was tottaly finished!!

Is the contingency ppr supposed to be similar to the original??

Yup. It was written at the same time by people who had no connection to whoever wrote the real one. Read this, its reassuring
    http://leaving-cert.net/chill-thyselves-children/

Yup. It was written at the same time by people who had no connection to whoever wrote the real one. Read this, its reassuring
    http://leaving-cert.net/chill-thyselves-children/
    Man I hope he's rite and they're very similar...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

Each paper was written up by different teams if one followed the pattern predicted the other will have too to a very close extent and given the amount of egg dripping from the face of the SEC following this fiasco they will not want to reap the whirlwind by sowing the wind with a very dodgy paper

DO NOT WORRY

It's all I can say! Go into this exam as you would have on Thursday! You'll be grand and everyone will be here tomorrow afternoon to discuss how it went and we'll all be sound!

• Advertisement

Claypigeon wrote: »
    Each paper was written up by different teams if one followed the pattern predicted the other will have too to a very close extent and given the amount of egg dripping from the face of the SEC following this fiasco they will not want to reap the whirlwind by sowing the wind with a very dodgy paper

DO NOT WORRY

It's all I can say! Go into this exam as you would have on Thursday! You'll be grand and everyone will be here tomorrow afternoon to discuss how it went and we'll all be sound!

Or else in AAAArrrghhh thread in C&H sayin how much we hate that Drogheda fella:P

Actually feel bad for the guy... He got suspended and stuff. He must feel pretyy bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭carefulnow99

look i dont mind people makin mistakes (even when they dont report them) but i was quite enjoying the leaving. I can say that the junior cert for me was possible the time when i had the most fun in school.so now been all grown up and mature and all doin the leaving, i can defo say that before this blunder i was quite looking forward to all day today(after math) off. But nnnoooo:mad:... no ive been craming poets notes all day:(....still looking for help on that b.t.w:).... then the exam in the morning:(....then i have to study non stop for both irish and math paper 2:mad::(.. math becuase i need a high grad for my choosen course and irish cause im S.I.H.T at it. so to answer ur question

no:D

rant over
    back to the books.
    bye and best a luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

I just dont like English because theres so much writing, but besides that I can see where the OP is coming from.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 62 ✭✭SugoiHito

yeah,I guess you can say Im enjoying it but some subjects are really stressful like Honours maths!But i sorta feel like im not doing my leaving but just sitting a yearly summer exam..anyone else feel like that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 xprincessashx

i must be the only person NOT enjoying the leaving...
    too much work, too much cramming, too much stress, too many subjects together next week...
    bleh

^defo feels like a summer exam though, doesn't feel official yet i still know i need to study my ass off....weird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Only on the internet would you find people who enjoy exams

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭BLARG

Even if I get enough points, I'm going to repeat! IT'S JUST TOO MUCH FUN!

BLARG wrote: »

lol

Didn't enjoy today tbh. Ppr 2 was a disaster... I basically don't giv a **** tho... Never have to study the ****in thing again.

Monday and Tuesday should be gre' fun. Pass Maths followed by pass Irish. HA. Done loads of study for Bus so I hope it goes well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Homicidal_jesus

SugoiHito wrote: »
    !But i sorta feel like im not doing my leaving but just sitting a yearly summer exam..anyone else feel like that?

ya it dosent feel very important its wierd
    BLARG wrote: »

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

The only thing i like about the leaving cert is the knowingness that in 9 days i will never have to study subjects i hate again and finally do something i like! Oh, and also the thought of being ossified 10 mins after accounting is over! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

The only thing i like about the leaving cert is the knowingness that in 9 days i will never have to study subjects i hate again and finally do something i like! Oh, and also the thought of being ossified 10 mins after accounting is over! :)

Yeah I can't wait to just let everything flow out of my head and start to learn things I actually care about. :)

It's such a great feeling after every exam throwing out all your notes and books relating to that subject. It's like your clearing out your mind one bit at a time. :)

Yeah I can't wait to just let everything flow out of my head and start to learn things I actually care about. :)

It's such a great feeling after every exam throwing out all your notes and books relating to that subject. It's like your clearing out your mind one bit at a time. :)

Ha ye can't wwait to the 17th when I'm tottaly finished and me and a few of my mates are burnin our notes and pprs:cool::P.... Sellin are books tho:D

Advertisement