Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need advice on mother board

Options
  • 05-06-2009 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

Hey I need a mother board that includes processor graphics card and wireless card,I already have a cd rom,hard drive case and usb connectors so if anyone could advise me it'd be a big help as this is my first time doing something like this.Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

thomasjad wrote: »
    Hey I need a mother board that includes processor graphics card and wireless card,I already have a cd rom,hard drive case and usb connectors so if anyone could advise me it'd be a big help as this is my first time doing something like this.Thanks in advance.

For what processor?

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭thomasjad

I'd need one too,whatever you think is best really..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

What type of processor you need depends on what you'll be doing with the pc

well mostly just normal stuff but occasionally a bit of gaming

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

thomasjad wrote: »
    well mostly just normal stuff but occasionally a bit of gaming

Any particular games?
    Are they old/new and what resolution screen will you be playing them on?

• Advertisement

none in particular,I'd mainly just need a processor for browsing internet listening music watching dvds etc

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

thomasjad wrote:
    occasionally a bit of gaming
    none in particular

...Wha? Self-contradictory statements FTL! :p

We need some kind of budget to work with, and we need to know what case and power supply you've got before we can even make guesses. And that's before we get back to those games you don't play :D

Advertisement