Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Boots

Options
  • 05-06-2009 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭

Her album is out soon, listened to it over the net and its a great album I think, im usually not that into this type of goldfrapp type stuff but the stuff is really catchy and uplifting. Some very original songs on the album and she is really talented by the sound of what instruments she plays etc.

Anyone else get it? If so what do you think? I may go see her at oxegen if the time suits me. People saying shes the next big pop act in the world.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

She pissed me off in an interview a while back

She's another one of these Lady Gaga's who thinks she's the cheese and bashes other up n comers!

I shall download her album illegally to spite her, then delete it, cos she's shoy [IMO]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Priscillak

bit harsh dont you think? i think the album is great - really catchy and she is a hottie too.....

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Retrovertigo

Got the album yesterday myself and have to admit it's one classy bit of pop work. Not at all what I'd usually listen to but it's got some incredibly catchy songs on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Havn't got her album, but check out her videos on youtube using the Tenori-on, that thing is so cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

she's alright. nothing special though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I like her single and the one other song I've heard by her... but there's something of the "feisty ladette" about her, which horribly evokes 1996... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

Really you think she is a feisty ladette? Hmm ever interview I have seen she is pretty girly?

Advertisement