Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Decent Compact Camera

• 05-06-2009 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi,

I'm looking for a decent compact camera for my brother. His one runs on AA batteries, that always run out. And the time delay from the time he takes the photo till the time the camera actually takes it is awful. Has anyone found a nice compact that takes phots quick and lives longer than an hour?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

have a read of the "so you want a new camera" sticky. Its all in there ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,508 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Hi,

I'm looking for a decent compact camera for my brother. His one runs on AA batteries, that always run out. And the time delay from the time he takes the photo till the time the camera actually takes it is awful. Has anyone found a nice compact that takes phots quick and lives longer than an hour?

Thanks

He's probably using Alkaline AA batteries (of which Duracell are the most popular) which are useless in camera, he needs to buy rechargeables which are far better. Most compact cameras are slow at taking pictures in poor light because it takes them longer to focus.

Advertisement