Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WSOP 2009 thread [Spoilers only in here please]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

Whyno wrote: »
    On the table i said...And hes a calling station ;)

ur either levelling or just not very sensible.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭shano_88

On the table i said...And hes a calling station ;)
    still wouldnt consider him a soft spot even though it is a tough table. And id have to agree he is a calling station. Not really a bad thing in some of the limit games.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

:D:D:D:D......

For d record hes one of favourites and i have him in my fantasy wsop side so i was just giving him d BBV revesi in here... Caught :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭BuChan

Table 81)
    Seat 1: Scott Clements - 123200
    Seat 2: Allen Kessler - 213100
    Seat 3: Erik Seidel - 224300
    Seat 4: Daniel Negreanu - 204100
    Seat 5: Andy Black - 264700
    Seat 6: Chau Giang - 145100
    Seat 7: David Grey - 177200

Black goin along nicely in th 50k horse. Long long long way to go but hes on a table lots of chips...Only one problem though only one soft spot in negreanu on the table imo....

LOL yeah, no doubt, andy black is clearly better than negreanu. that table is sick hard, not many online players but ridic with the live pros. i hope chau giang wins this. he's the man, supreme emperor s.a.g!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

lol at Negreanu being the soft spot at that table.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

In HORSE Negreanu is probably the strongest player at that table, I hope your levelling Whyno

some guy called Stephen Kenna from Dunboyne is in the top 10% of chip going back for day 2 in the 1500nl.

Albert Kenny and Chris Cooke also making their way back for day 2.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=raXJTiCggtlahF1KD3F75HQ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Conbro

Table 81)
    Seat 1: Scott Clements - 123200
    Seat 2: Allen Kessler - 213100
    Seat 3: Erik Seidel - 224300
    Seat 4: Daniel Negreanu - 204100
    Seat 5: Andy Black - 264700
    Seat 6: Chau Giang - 145100
    Seat 7: David Grey - 177200

Black goin along nicely in th 50k horse. Long long long way to go but hes on a table lots of chips...Only one problem though only one soft spot in negreanu on the table imo....

lol ur a genius

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭percy007

some guy called Stephen Kenna from Dunboyne is in the top 10% of chip going back for day 2 in the 1500nl.

Albert Kenny and Chris Cooke also making their way back for day 2.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=raXJTiCggtlahF1KD3F75HQ

Paul Leckey in there also

Conbro wrote: »
    lol ur a genius

Did you read my other post professor...I`m a firm Negreanu supporter

• Advertisement

Good luck to all the irish left in event 51...Run well you guys

Seat 1: David Williams - 450000
    Seat 2: Flaminio Malaguti - 450000
    Seat 3: Greg "FBT" Mueller - 450000
    Seat 4: Joep Van Den Bijgaart - 450000
    Seat 5: Jose Barbero - 450000
    Seat 6: Marc Naalden - 450000
    Seat 7: Matthew Sterling - 450000
    Seat 8: Millie Shiu - 450000

2 guys goin for der 2nd bracelet this series...great showing on their parts.I thinks its FBTs 3rd final table also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭g.quagmire

Jacks on the Bubble
    We actually lost three players on the last hand before the money.

Chris Cooke was one of those unfortunate bubble boys. Jeffrey Vanchiro opened with a raise from the button, and Cooke was in the unenviable position of looking down at from the small blind. He moved all in for about 21,000, and Vanchiro called him down with .

The first four cards were safe, but the on the river was all she wrote for Cooke. It looks like he and the two other bubblers will split the bottom two payout spots.

Unlucky

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Russh

g.quagmire wrote: »
    Jacks on the Bubble
    We actually lost three players on the last hand before the money.

Chris Cooke was one of those unfortunate bubble boys. Jeffrey Vanchiro opened with a raise from the button, and Cooke was in the unenviable position of looking down at from the small blind. He moved all in for about 21,000, and Vanchiro called him down with .

The first four cards were safe, but the on the river was all she wrote for Cooke. It looks like he and the two other bubblers will split the bottom two payout spots.

Unlucky

I didn't even split the money....:(...Played immaculate poker yesterday for 12 hours....Played perfect today...slowed evrything down etc...etc...folded JJ 3 times in different situations today....Vanchiro has been raising for fun...just running over everyone...

I 3 bet him twice and he folded....This time he rasies I push JJ..

I figure he's calling with any pair...even less they way he was trash talking at table....Alas he calls with A9o....

Flop is 6h4h2h....I have Jh....He's no heart...brick turn black fcukin A on river....

The sick thing is if someone said will you fold JJ for 3k, I'll probably fold....Maybe I should have flatted and pushed flop...I dunno....

Vomit....!

Al has made money....I think he has c35k.....Go Al....!

Not sure about Paul....

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Uggggh. You run bad in Vegas as well it seems Chris.

5starpool wrote: »
    Uggggh. You run bad in Vegas as well it seems Chris.

Yeah.....Gotta take a break from live poker for a couple of months Dom.....! It's crazy Sh1t thats been happening....

Any squirrels handy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 571 ✭✭✭smoothcall

Russh wrote: »

The sick thing is if someone said will you fold JJ for 3k, I'll probably fold....Maybe I should have flatted and pushed flop...I dunno....

Vomit....!

Sick UL Chris, wp.

But obv this is awful way to think. Shouldnt play the tourny if thats the situation. 100% correct shove, ul.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

I didn't even split the money....:(...Played immaculate poker yesterday for 12 hours....Played perfect today...slowed evrything down etc...etc...folded JJ 3 times in different situations today....Vanchiro has been raising for fun...just running over everyone...

I 3 bet him twice and he folded....This time he rasies I push JJ..

I figure he's calling with any pair...even less they way he was trash talking at table....Alas he calls with A9o....

Flop is 6h4h2h....I have Jh....He's no heart...brick turn black fcukin A on river....

Vomit....!

what event was this chris? 1.5k or 3k?.. ul

• Advertisement

smoothcall wrote: »
    Sick UL Chris, wp.

But obv this is awful way to think. Shouldnt play the tourny if thats the situation. 100% correct shove, ul.

Yep..Your right Andrew...agree 100%...Just so sick an hour ago...there's so much value still in this tourney even at the latter stages....Feel alot better now..!
    cuterob wrote: »
    what event was this chris? 1.5k or 3k?.. ul

1.5k...Rob...

200 or so left....Al still there....!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Pabloh

unlucky Chris.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 571 ✭✭✭smoothcall

Yep..Your right Andrew...agree 100%...Just so sick an hour ago...there's so much value still in this tourney even at the latter stages....Feel alot better now..!

1.5k...Rob...

ye its generally the way when you go out , especially in bubble. ya doubt your play etc for an hour or so, but then later you can look back clearer.

So back on the horse for tomoros 1500??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

Any updates on Al ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

Yeah.....Gotta take a break from live poker for a couple of months Dom.....! It's crazy Sh1t thats been happening....
    Welcome to my world, Unlucky Chris

Sick ul Ruush...Head up and soldier on..Dont let it get to you

Albert going back for day 3 - down to the last 30 players with what looks to be a decent enough chipstack.

Great stuff Al. I'll actually look at these updates tonight now. Anyone got payouts handy? Work stopping me from checking. I presume it is back at 8 Irish time tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

1.5k...Rob...

unlucky!! that is sick.. what did u think of the structure of that game?

Advertisement