Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RSA actually answer their phone!!

• 05-06-2009 3:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭

To this number:096 78285

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭b3t4

Assets Model is right though. The 1890 number I was on hold for about 10-15mins and when I got through they didn't seem to have an iota what to do.

I rang the 096 number and they picked up straight away and here's hoping the woman I was speaking to does what she's supposed to do.

The attitude of both the people I spoke to was less than impressive. It's not my fault that this is their job.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 amy-marie

b3t4 wrote: »
    Assets Model is right though. The 1890 number I was on hold for about 10-15mins and when I got through they didn't seem to have an iota what to do.

I rang the 096 number and they picked up straight away and here's hoping the woman I was speaking to does what she's supposed to do.

The attitude of both the people I spoke to was less than impressive. It's not my fault that this is their job.

So it's not just me then! The way I was spoken to you'd swear I was interupting their lunch hour or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭WillyWonkaBar

It took 8 minutes for them to answer the phone for me..
    then they wernt very nice to talk too..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Well that didn't work. She told me i was through to the wrong section and that i would have to ring the 1890 number:mad:

I'm not going to wait for 30 minutes on the phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Assets Model

jaffa20 wrote: »
    Well that didn't work. She told me i was through to the wrong section and that i would have to ring the 1890 number:mad:

I'm not going to wait for 30 minutes on the phone.

I just kept phoning it and EVENTUALLY i got onto somebody vaguely helpful. I just think of the pension levy while I'm holding oh how they deserve it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Theanswers

I got threw to a woman who was very helpfull using the 096 number and it was answered straight away. She did the best to facilate me and help me achieve an early test date. However i've also rang the 1890 number. They do indeed seem to be on a never ending lunch break and wearnt very helpfull.

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 110 ✭✭Burtchaell

Are you sure you got through to them?lol Well done I propose you get a medal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 MickDundee

I rang this morning re my postal application sent two weeks ago (couldn't apply online as my licence is out-of-date) after holding for 17mins on the 096 number, I was told their post room was a month behind.

I suggested that if their online system accepted out-of-date licence nos. (your licence no. is the same throughout your diving life) they wouldn't have such a backlog in the post room.

They weren't open to my suggestion. Progress, I guess.........

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Sunjammer

Just rang 096 78285 now and all I got was "you have reached the mail box of "....... """Gillian""" (I think she said she didn't sound too excited lol) :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Sunjammer

Yippee got through to the RSA on the phone :D:eek::pac::pac:

Rang 096 25000 asked for the driver testing section and got put through but was on hold listing to a recording of endless drivel of a cop breathalyseing me then arresting me.... and about driver fatigue all with some sort of static and white noise along with it for all of 23 minutes :eek:

Got a result in the end though :)

Advertisement