Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Session Singing?

Options
  • 05-06-2009 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi There,

I was wondering if anyone new where I would find work as a session singer?? I have a clear confident versatile voice suited to most styles and after having experienced recording for a job I am doing at the moment (a touring production) I would like to get more into this just don't know where to start??? I have worked in bands professionally/stage shows and have advertised in the various free ads online but no joy...any ideas folks??? I have demos.

Cheers,
    Ger.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Very hard find work as a full time professional session singer. Sticking with the live gigs is probably the best bet especially for meeting people and making contacts. Other than that you could try finding jingle and advertising writers and have a stab at the voice over talent agencies.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭tweeky

Email studios with your details and include a myspace site with some samples.
    Most studios have a database of talent that can be recommended to clients etc.

Advertisement