Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Takeover - Cork

Options
  • 05-06-2009 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Hey everyone!

I'm going to Cork next weekend and I saw on www.theladylist.ie that there is a lesbian/bi night called Takeover on in Instinct bar on Friday. I was just wondering has anyone been and knows if it's any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭shoegirl

Its very good. Its a fairly young and fresh crowd and they usually have a band or two play earlier in the night. Lots of cheap drink and if you arrive early, often a shot free. Nice crowd, nice ambience. Don't be put off if you've been to Cork women's events before and found them well, how can I put it, "old school." Guys can come too so everybody is welcome if you don't have many gay or bi female friends. The music after is DJ Jules, indy but entertaining. Its a nice night to go to and really enjoyable. Last time I brought a straight friend and she LOVED it. Check over on www.gaycork.com though as I didn't see anything there to say it was on this particular weekend. http://www.bebo.com/TAKEOVERcork

Advertisement