Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Square Rear Number Plate with Euro symbol

• 05-06-2009 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

I am looking for a specific number plate for the back of my car.

The blue strip with the Euro symbol is not suited to the VW-Beetle / LR Discovery style rear number plates.
    It doesn't match the length of the plate.

Anybody know where I can get a metal square rear number plate with the blue strip matching the plate as illustrated below?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Camarague

I did but they only seem to make plastic plates. I want a metal plate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭TomMc

There is a place in Batterstown, Co. Meath called Euro Plates and they make lots of plates in different sizes for all types of vehicles. I got pressed metal ones there recently, standard size. If they cannot fix you up, I doubt anyone could, in Ireland at least. It is close to the filling station (about 1/2 mile away). A private house but with a factory out the back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,499 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

doesn't sound likely, you used to be able to buy the clue IRL stickers for the side of the plate seperately, you could cut 3 of them to make one vertical strip.

Advertisement