Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How is it so far?

Options
  • 05-06-2009 8:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭

i've to say its goin ok atm but could change!

oh and i see auld salman85 made an appearence last juanuary saying he hopes to be going to UCC this year! he was only a 5th year! ah well!

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055301332

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

So far it's been alright. Could be better but I can see it's about to get worse with Irish, French and History flying at me next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭BLARG

It seems okay so far. but that's with only 2 half papers done. Getting paper 1 done certainly calmed me down; they're just tests you know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

oh and just checked and all the exams we've had so far are up on the examinations.ie website already! pretty nifty fifty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

answers arnt on it though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Ramey

mink_man wrote: »
    answers arnt on it though!

Most likely because people would freak out if they saw they got questions wrong, especially more than they thought they did

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

Ramey wrote: »
    Most likely because people would freak out if they saw they got questions wrong, especially more than they thought they did

Judging from the amount of psychos ringing into Joe Duffy yesterday I'd say half of the population would go into a catatonic state if the answers were viewable at this stage in the game!

Ramey wrote: »

Marking schemes aren't up yet anyway because they're not set in stone yet. Some results are checked first to see the general results, then the marking scheme is adjusted accordingly (to ensure the sufficient fail and A rates etc. These things have to fit the bell curve).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

Marking schemes aren't up yet anyway because they're not set in stone yet. Some results are checked first to see the general results, then the marking scheme is adjusted accordingly (to ensure the sufficient fail and A rates etc. These things have to fit the bell curve).

This, too

Advertisement