Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone not staying up late cramming?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭GVNDNN

I haven't crammed really at all, mind you i woke up at 5:30 to study this morning for english, kept falling asleep :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

Tonight I think I'm gonna take a break from studying. I'm totally brain-tired and although I do feel guilty,every time i look at my books my head goes fuzzy and i start daydreaming. So im chilling out tonight and hittin the books again first thing tomorow.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Richard Cranium

I've been studing since day one. During the year I'd stay up til 11 or very occasionally 12 studying and doing homework and the like, and then be in bed about an hour later. I always thought that I'd keep tipping away during the exams themselves but I've found that for the past few weeks I've been shattered, and it's been an achievement to get even an hour or two done of late.

At this stage I think getting enough sleep is more important than cramming. That said, if I didn't stay up on Thursday night, I would definitely not have done as well in maths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

I can't say I've been studying all year. I haven't been going to bed either or have I been cramming at night. Just watch 8 out of 10 Cats with Jimmy Carr and his intelligent jokes give you inspiration and a lighter tone to take the exam the nest day.... lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭mufc4lfe

GVNDNN wrote: »
    I haven't crammed really at all, mind you i woke up at 5:30 to study this morning for english, kept falling asleep :rolleyes:

HaHa I was cramming english until 3.30 last night and got up again at 5.30.Only 2 hours sleep lol!!I think it payed off though!Try and beat that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement