Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do i revise for french

Options
  • 05-06-2009 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭

i hate my french teacher, so naturally i dislike french even though im fairly good at it,

so i did no study in it for about the last month.

what are you studying or practicing now

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 284 ✭✭We

just do questions.. questions questions questions.... thats all..
    You could learn tenses etc., now but what good would it be?.. Your much better off slamming out about 10 comprehensions + 20 opinion pieces from here to the exam, granted that you don't need the time for cramming in other subjects :f

C'est assez difficile. Mais avec beaucoup d'étude sur les essais d'échantillon il ne devrait pas être trop dur. Apprendre des réponses d'échantillon de de Skoool.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4 schlumpfine

do listening and reading comprehensions, esp. the last questions where you have to quote...make sure you quote. and practice written pieces including your essay and journal intime.......with essays make sure you have a good conclusion. learn off your phrases that you can use universally and then look over the specific vocab topics to make sure you'll be able to write about the various topics. and make sure you have the past and future tense down for your diary entry or note. that should have you covered :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

How much time should I spend on each section in HL French? I always seem to finish early, and always get a B. Hoping if I manage my time better I can get an A.

Advice would be much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Was going to say, as much as you like, but you look like you need a serious answer.
    Seriously, in French you have way way way too much time, always. The reading comprehensions only take a few minutes, and you could do the extra Production Ecrit in the time you have left over.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 CallMeDoctor

hey i got 96 % in the mock and i think learnin phrases from the less stress book was good as wel as idioms .

read the scripts while listenin to the tapes !

Advertisement