Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Texas Warehouse, Tullamore, Offaly Closing Down Sale 50% off everything

• 05-06-2009 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭

As the title says: Texas Warehouse in Tullamore are closing down and they have 50% off everything. Lots of stuff already gone but lots more to be sold. (loads of junk too). Some really good bargains.

I hope this is of interest to some of you out there.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Which one is that now? Is it the large texas superstore in the big building in the town centre? Or is it one of the bargain warehouses like the one down the road from the superstore and the one down near Tesco?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭brosna

Texas in Tullamore town is already closed.

The 50% off closing down sale is the Texas warehouse near Tesco on the Portarlington road.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Cool thanks, I was not sure the one in the town centre had fully closed yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Saruman wrote: »
    Cool thanks, I was not sure the one in the town centre had fully closed yet.

Closed a few years ago didnt it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭nobeastsofierce

Is the one in Athlone closing/closed? Any word on how long this sale is on for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Xcellor

Athlone retail and warehouse Texas has been closed for ages now. The shopping centre they used to be in is deserted!! Just post office butcher and thats about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭nobeastsofierce

Haha, shows how long its been since I was passing through that neck of the woods. Jesus, that place didn't last long

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

Texas warehouse is seemingly closing at the end of august. Everything is half half price... i got a duvet set for my bedroom for €4.50 it was originally €20! so im happy:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Chuckchuck

Hi sounds good. Do you know if they have a website can`t seem to find it. Is is "Texas Warehouse" and can you give me idea of sort of things they do....hardware etc????????
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Chuckchuck wrote: »
    Hi sounds good. Do you know if they have a website can`t seem to find it. Is is "Texas Warehouse" and can you give me idea of sort of things they do....hardware etc????????
    Thanks

yeah, what area of retail are they in, i was thinking burgers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

Its not worth a special trip as most of whats left is junk - even when they were trading normally they had an awful lot of poor quality stuff in the place but you could find a bargain.

Was there about 4 weeks ago and left buying nothing.

If you're in the area it might be a bit of rummaging fun to go in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Chuckchuck

Thanks for that. was going to take trip tomorrow but won`t bother now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 206 ✭✭kizzyf

A friend of mine got a lot of plates and kitchen utensils for 50c each but I heard most of the good stuff is gone.

Advertisement