Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band tomorrow Portlaoise?

Options
  • 05-06-2009 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Anyone any idea if there is any gigs on tomorrow night (June 6th) in Portlaoise - preferably metal, but rock of any kind would be fine :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Sonic_exyouth

Lanfear wrote: »
    Anyone any idea if there is any gigs on tomorrow night (June 6th) in Portlaoise - preferably metal, but rock of any kind would be fine :D

Wow.. Just noticed this now.

There were two gigs on.. one was rock.. my sneaky cynacil side suggests you already knew that!

How did you get on at it.. if you were not actually a performer?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Lanfear

Didnt bother tbh, had visitors coming and thought it would have been nice to see a band if there was one on, but went to a local rural pub instead and had a great laugh. Your cynicism is somewhat misplaced I fear ;)

Have lived here for 3 years and only been twice to the town to see a band, tend to save myself for the bigger gigs, :D ac/dc end of this month, magic circle festival in germany july, metallica august and motorhead in november, so that will feed my soul somewhat. Can always head to a bike rally if I am going stir crazy too.

If there were any decent bands on locally I would go - but only get to hear about things afterwards it seems.

Advertisement