Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So how are you then?

Options
  • 05-06-2009 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hello fellow Leaving Cert Students,

So the time has finally come when life is put on hold and, well you've never felt more tired in your life. So we've come this far and, in my opinion it seems to be going quite well ( I mean as well as it could be <*Cough*>.....english....<*Cough*>....Louth.........) Although I do have a bit of a problem......I go to bed with nothing.....I get up with nothing.....I go in with nothing.....I worry.......I get the paper........The examinar speaks in a mumble so only two people in the entire hall can hear him......he says "begin"......Crap I says.....and then.......i start writing loads....I mean lots........well, lots of rubbish. And then I come out really pleased. But. I don't know why?! I mean, I just wrote a load of rubbish! Does anyone else feel this way?
    haha...you looked

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭-Kenny-

You Sir, Are my Hero ! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

I'm a bit like this... I mean I THINK my English ppr 1 went well but then again I dunno... I'm more inclined to think it went well tho

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Rainey.

hahahaa i looked :)

yeah i feel like that too, but its good at least your not coming out of the exam all depressed thinking your a failer!

best of luck with the rest of them! and share your calmness :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭mikeglee

Rainey. wrote: »
    hahahaa i looked :)

yeah i feel like that too, but its good at least your not coming out of the exam all depressed thinking your a failer!

best of luck with the rest of them! and share your calmness :D

You too and thanks very much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Homicidal_jesus

ya i must say i do feel that way!not really feeling the pressure usually just look over some stuff as i have my breakie!!and just pray from there on!lol

Again best of luck to everyone!!:D:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭mikeglee

I'm liking the cool and calm vibe in this thread.....keep it up guys

Advertisement