Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sinn Fein Intimidation at Polling Stations North and South

Options
  • 05-06-2009 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Today at 730am I went to Vote at my local polling station here in Dundalk.

As I approached the polling station I was confronted with several members of Sinn Fein using the exact words " Big Man you'll be voting for Sinn Fein today and give us your No.1", My reponse was go and F*ck yourself and your thug culture still stands !... Not a Police man in sight.

Further to this having the day off I returned no less than nine times to the same polling station to watch, Sinn Fein hand out polling cards to car loads of Northern Irish Registered Vehicles and gather a mob of degenerates.

I subsequently called all local candidates and the Police to inform them of the criminal acts going on...

As stated there should be no posters or canvassing within 50 metres of the polling station they were blatantly outside and approaching everyone apart from the local Nigerians...

There then was a sporadic and sometimes heavy Garda presence yet they did not go near the Sinn Fein thugs.

Also from talking to people locally and from Northern Ireland Sinn Fein were going door to door in "their Areas" telling people, " I noticed you have'nt been down to vote, so get on down before 10pm"

I have subsequently taking several pictures, registrations and times of what was going on and will pass to both the media and police in the morning.

It is clear Sinn Fein are still involved with intimidation,thuggery and criminal activity..

And the mad thing is I was going to give them my No.1 today instead Labour got all my votes...

If this is Democracy I am a Donkey called Ned/:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

thuggery? where was the intimidation?

perhaps braking the rules outside a polling station, but asking for ur vote is hardly intimidation

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

No worse than FF, just different tactics !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Uniden

Only difference is FF (who is depise) dont have a private army and are involved in criminality....

Northern Bank Job, Murder of McCartney, recent murders in Monaghan and Culloville by known members of Sinn Fein/ IRA

Handing out Polling Cards I wonder were they got them !!!

I have lovely photos for the media watch the news tomorrow ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Can you post some of your pictures here? Just curious...

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Uniden wrote: »
    And the mad thing is I was going to give them my No.1 today instead Labour got all my votes...
    Only difference is FF (who is depise) dont have a private army and are involved in criminality....

Northern Bank Job, Murder of McCartney, recent murders in Monaghan and Culloville by known members of Sinn Fein/ IRA
    Yeah, really sounds like you were going to give them your #1 vote today alright...

I call shenanigans.

DeV.

For legal reasons no I am going through the correct channels but again I will state I was going to vote for them today because of certain policies I agreed on contrary to the past

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭McGrath5

please post some pictures for us :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

What legal reasons?

You own those pictures right? You can post them where you please....

DeV.

DeVore wrote: »
    Yeah, really sounds like you were going to give them your #1 vote today alright...

I call shenanigans.

DeV.

Call it what you want several members of FF, The Greens and Fine Gael go involved when I highlighted the problems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

Were you really going to give them your No.1 ?

To be honest, this feels like the other side of the post by the guy claiming this forum had made him vote for SF.

What legal reasons?

You own those pictures right? You can post them where you please....

DeV.

Be patient and Santa shall reveal all...

MikeC101 wrote: »
    Were you really going to give them your No.1 ?

To be honest, this feels like the other side of the post by the guy claiming this forum had made him vote for SF.

Certain youth work done in my area was getting my vote and also certain local policies which I myself would find helpful but the milk was soured this morning..

Reason for this thread I am disappointed and disgusted.

Be patient and Santa shall reveal all...
    The pictures are coming..... and so is Christmas.

DeV.

The pictures are coming..... and so is Christmas.

DeV.

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

I voted as well tonight and spotted a Labour candidate legitimately voting, that was the only political person in or near the polling station.

A person giving SF their No.1 won't be giving out about the following:
    "It is clear Sinn Fein are still involved with intimidation,thuggery and criminal activity..

dont have a private army and are involved in criminality....

Northern Bank Job, Murder of McCartney, recent murders in Monaghan and Culloville by known members of Sinn Fein/ IRA "

hence shenanigans.

Certain youth work done in my area was getting my vote and also certain local policies which I myself would find helpful but the milk was soured this morning..

Reason for this thread I am disappointed and disgusted.
    What an ABSOLUTE load of baloney.

What you are saying is that *despite* your previously held belief that they have a private army, are involved in criminality and we responsible for the "Northern Bank Job, Murder of McCartney, recent murders in Monaghan and Culloville by known members of Sinn Fein/ IRA", you were still going to give them your vote on the basis of some youth work done in your area??? Must have been some POWERFUL youth work....

HOWEVER... despite the criminality, the thuggery, the armed robbery and the suppression of the free press, the thing that changed your mind about voting for them was campaigning too close to a voting booth??!

Wow... seriously, just wow...

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 siscri

So you didn't vote for them. Problem solved. End of thread.

The law was broken and dont in a brazen manner I can't speak for other stations in Ireland but I am sure in "SF Areas" it is a common passive intimidation tactic...

I hope tomorrow at the count certain members of SF are going to be exposed as this is clear and basic cheating...

And I dont doubt it happens with other parties but this is my story and what I saw with my eyes...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Post low quality images (Ie 72 DPI or something), that way nobody can steal them from you because they'll be useless to print or whatever.

• Advertisement

What an ABSOLUTE load of baloney.

What you are saying is that *despite* your previously held belief that they have a private army, are involved in criminality and we responsible for the "Northern Bank Job, Murder of McCartney, recent murders in Monaghan and Culloville by known members of Sinn Fein/ IRA", you were still going to give them your vote on the basis of some youth work done in your area??? Must have been some POWERFUL youth work....

HOWEVER... despite the criminality, the thuggery, the armed robbery and the suppression of the free press, the thing that changed your mind about voting for them was campaigning too close to a voting booth??!

Wow... seriously, just wow...

DeV.

You drinking to much redbull and apparently it is a democracy or am I mistaken... if you want to call me a liar go ahead but to be honest you have'nt a bulls notion what your talking about so please refrain from you BS comments or are you an avid supporter of SF as I am not as you dont have to be to vote for them or there policies....

I was going to vote for a person and their local work and local policies eventhough they are aligned with such a party..

Actually lads I thought by posting this here I would get a overall view in regards to what is going on at other polling stations obviously we have the likes of Devore (to much time on his hands) being a smart arse... I will delete the posts because if I wanted the mick taken out of me I would go to the Laughter Lounge !!!

Enjoy your evening Ladies..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭conchubhar1

to say i dont believe this would be the understatement of the year

your use of policeman and bad language shows this is most likely trolling

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Blackjack

I call shenanigans.

DeV.

Shenanigans indeed:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=60434500&postcount=39
    SINN FEIN DID CHECK YOUR FACTS THEN COME BACK AND APOLOGIZE....

IT IS AN ACTUAL FACT :

http://www.politics.ie/sinn-fein/35467-why-did-sf-support-bank-bail-out.html

and

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=60434515&postcount=40
    http://www.politics.ie/sinn-fein/35467-why-did-sf-support-bank-bail-out.html

you think another Sinner lover next thing you will be denying the Troubles get a life and stop supporting terrorists

Yep, she was definetly going to give her number one vote to the Shinners, given her comments in the context of that thread.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭vms7ply9t6dw4b

Actually lads I thought by posting this here I would get a overall view in regards to what is going on at other polling stations obviously we have the likes of Devore (to much time on his hands) being a smart arse... I will delete the posts because if I wanted the mick taken out of me I would go to the Laughter Lounge !!!

Just in case people do want to take the mick out of you, Ned...
    Today at 730am I went to Vote at my local polling station here in Dundalk.

As I approached the polling station I was confronted with several members of Sinn Fein using the exact words " Big Man you'll be voting for Sinn Fein today and give us your No.1", My reponse was go and F*ck yourself and your thug culture still stands !... Not a Police man in sight.

Further to this having the day off I returned no less than nine times to the same polling station to watch, Sinn Fein hand out polling cards to car loads of Northern Irish Registered Vehicles and gather a mob of degenerates.

I subsequently called all local candidates and the Police to inform them of the criminal acts going on...

As stated there should be no posters or canvassing within 50 metres of the polling station they were blatantly outside and approaching everyone apart from the local Nigerians...

There then was a sporadic and sometimes heavy Garda presence yet they did not go near the Sinn Fein thugs.

Also from talking to people locally and from Northern Ireland Sinn Fein were going door to door in "their Areas" telling people, " I noticed you have'nt been down to vote, so get on down before 10pm"

I have subsequently taking several pictures, registrations and times of what was going on and will pass to both the media and police in the morning.

It is clear Sinn Fein are still involved with intimidation,thuggery and criminal activity..

If this is Democracy I am a Donkey called Ned/

Oh no you dont mate....
    You enjoy your permanent banning, while this redbull chugging administrator restores all your posts you deleted in an attempt to cover your obvious shenanigans.

My tagline aint for show you know...

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Locking this, I'm also not fooled by the OP in this thread based on past posts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement