Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlesland NTL/UPC cable upgrade and billing issues - Check your bill

Options
  • 05-06-2009 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭

I know this thread would be probably better off in the Tech>Cable and Digital TV> forum but I don't think my query will be sufficiently answered over there.

I recently got the new set top box card in the door, inserted it and rang them up to activate it. The next bill comes in the door yesterday and I decided to check it...on the bill it shows a disconnection from the MMDS subscription service and a new connection to the Cable service!

Now, I know I don't get all the channels that are available on the Max package, and for the Max package on MMDS you only have to pay €32 a month instead of the full whack €33.50 a month.

I rang them and got a nice lady based in Limerick and she told me that I was now on the Cable service. I said 'great, but what extra channels am I getting'?! She said, 'Can see some +1 channels like Living+1, More4+1 etc'. I told her I couldn't see the +1's. She has arranged an engineer to come out in the meantime.

So, firstly, can anyone see these extra channels? Secondly, can some of you please check your bill to see what you are being charged for?

Thanks, Astro.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Advertisement