Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good gaming/LAN events or cafes/centres

• 05-06-2009 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭

http://www.squareyes.com/index.php

is my favorite, only other one I've really been to was some nice little basic one off O'Connell street somewhere in Dub while we were killing time before a Dragonforce gig.

Anyone been to [ii]'s? Attending NUIG next year and want to form a regular thing for it? They have pretty good deals for groups and the sort.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭Xenoronin

It was Xtreme Gaming Centre in Dublin btw.
    It's actually up here on Boards.ie

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055552215

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Falcon.ie

Whats this got to do with WoW??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

Falcon.ie wrote: »
    Whats this got to do with WoW??

Was asking because as I said a WoW group would be a bit of fun if there are others headed for Galway coming September..

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Falcon.ie

Just seemed a blatant but of advertising there TBH...

And I wouldn't encourage playing WoW in a gaming cafe, you never know what sort of keylog's are floating about on there PC's..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭Xenoronin

Trying not to advertise here:
    Their system is top notch so it isn't possible for a regular user to install or hack anything into the PC's. It isn't a regular Windows desktop. You have a desktop with game categories which open up to show a list of available games on mouse-over. A normal user cannot access anything beyond this menu.

Hopefully that just cleared the issue of hacking up and didn't advertise the business...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

Advertising ?

I'm 18 and I live 2 hours or more from Galway. I sincerely doubt anyone could pin me as a marketing rep for a business halfway down the country. Their security is fine. If you think I have something to gain from looking for other WoW players that would be interested in a "LAN",so-called, in Galway at some stage beyond some fun then that's your own choice.

Tin foil hats on, there's a conspiracy abound!

Advertisement