Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excellent Dealer

Options
  • 06-06-2009 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭

Lads I was after a certain mount for a scope and could not find anyone that could or would supply me with one here in Ireland, until I e-mailed these guys:

http://www.theopticzone.com/home.htm

They hadn't the mount I wanted but said they would get it for me and so they did, they placed it on their site and e-mailed me the link . I then purchased it through their usual checkout and it arrived about a week later.

Great service and great value, all in all top dealer!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Excellent bunch. Also well worth noting they're one of the few who'll bother getting export permits to sell optics overseas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

IWM, I see they have 2 scope to suit your new Sako on offer
    • Bushnell 6500, 4.5 - 30 x 50for €478
    • nightforce 12 - 42 x55 for €1130
    not bad EH!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

They have great prices and great service. If I can't find what I'm looking for second-hand, I expect I'll be buying from them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭thedragon

I dont think they work out much cheaper than buying here,after adding all our extras here,dont see them being much different.

Well the cheapest I can find the bushnell over here is £650 stg. and that for the 2.5 -16 x 50 model, as for the nightforce €1700 easy.

If you cant see the difference there , well as the ad says - should have gone to specsavers.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Don't forget to factor in duty and VAT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Lads I was after a certain mount for a scope and could not find anyone that could or would supply me with one here in Ireland

I can safely assume you no longer want the ones I have for you then :p

Bunny, they were not for the CZ and I'll take them off your hands as soon as I can get a chance to get to the range, thanks for waiting bud.

wasn't hit for D&V so happy little bunny :D even if I was it would still only come to €650 for the bushnell 6500 which still works out cheaper than you could get it here!!

Any all I'm saying is, I received excellent service and they have earned my respect as a dealer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭thedragon

Not too bad if you can get it in without being caught for D&V,but if you do have to pay,it works out nearly the same as here.The great thing about buying over seas is that your not funding the great lifestyles of our rippoff artists here.

Advertisement