Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astro Football Boots

• 06-06-2009 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

Old 1's are in bad need of replacing anybody see any good deals out there in store or on the net?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

The JJB Outlet in Liffey Valley constantly have cheap astro runners.

Only thing is that you may have to rummage or get a good day, but deals are to be had there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

The JJB Outlet in Liffey Valley constantly have cheap astro runners.

Only thing is that you may have to rummage or get a good day, but deals are to be had there.
    Dam, you got here before me, was just about to say that :P

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭CFC007

Thanks lads for the heads up. Forgot to mention that I'm from Cork so that rules out a trip to Liffey valley but thanks none the less

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

Heatons always do good deals, again you have to rummage. (if there is one near you) and Elverys do good sales but stock is limited, they will order for you.

I got good boots cheap in sports shop in Blackpool SC recently so presume astro boots are reduced too.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭CFC007

Heatons always do good deals, again you have to rummage. (if there is one near you) and Elverys do good sales but stock is limited, they will order for you.

I got good boots cheap in sports shop in Blackpool SC recently so presume astro boots are reduced too.

Update got new boots today in Lifestyle they have a massive sale currently running. Nike boots originally 75 down to 30e. Thanks to everyone for there input

• Advertisement
Advertisement